Boiling Point - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Boiling Point Reviews

May 7, 2010
i think i saw this along time ago but im not sure
March 5, 2010
Things never are as bad as they seem
So dream, dream, dream
½ February 10, 2010
The film has a cast that you can usually enjoy. Unfortunately, This isn't one of there films for it's slow and doesn't have anything exciting to offer.
November 21, 2009
I wouldn't put this flick on the same level as Passenger but it's a good film. I find it very entertaining.
½ November 16, 2009
Maybe I would have given a better rating if 1. you would have "told" us that it was in a different language. 2. Given us the option of choosing to watch a foreign film.
August 23, 2009
how come i cant get these films in my regio ,am i doing something werong
½ August 23, 2009
movie is in a foreign language that I can not undnderstand
½ August 19, 2009
wesley snipes looks good
August 4, 2009
The start of Wesley's decent into "B" movie hell..."
½ August 2, 2009
July 13, 2009
Another bad movie there was hardly any action in this one ethier why would you watch a weslley Snipes movie if not for the action.
May 18, 2009
Not the best Snipes film ever made but a decent enough movie. It was mix of action with a couple love stories tied into it as well. There was nothing really special about this film so I wouldn't recommend it. To sum it up in one word, average.
March 8, 2009
I want another movie with the same title. Wich I want its form Takeshi Kitano
½ March 4, 2009
A unremarkable movie. Cops bend the rules a bit to catch the bad guy.
February 28, 2009
One of Wesleys 90s purple patch movies. It didn't last, but this was good.
½ January 26, 2009
Lacks action and since it is an action film... it fallsshort... but still decent.
½ January 1, 2009
Should have been great. Instead lethargic and confusing to the point where you won't care.
½ December 15, 2008
It drags on. I stopped watching it halfway through.
November 26, 2008
Snipes is fine in this movie but Mr Hopper is terrible. The movie has no excitement or grip to keep you watching. A pretty poor effort of a film. Nice to see a young Viggo though.
September 14, 2008
It's all about a cooker!