Boiling Point - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Boiling Point Reviews

September 11, 2008
"Now muthafucka!" Snipes, Hopper, Mortensen, what's not to like? Aside from being made 15 years ago it's funny stupid good.
August 3, 2008
One of snipes earlier pieces, coulda been better, but still pretty good cop flick.
July 21, 2008
C'est bien sans plus, l'extreme limite elle est pas trop éraflée quand même, ça reste un peu trop sage tout ça. Par contre le film nous expose des persos pas commun, Dennis Hopper parfait en escroc minable, Wesley aussi en pere de famille raté, et puis piece maitresse il y a VIGGO MORTENSEN QUI BUTE LES MECS AU CANON SCIé ET LEUR ROULE SUR LA GUEULE APRES, VIGGO TOUT JEUNOT ET DEJA PLEIN DE TALENT!
June 29, 2008
movie was marketed as an action movie but should have been a crime thriller but warner bros. changed it up so they could make more money due to the success of passenger 57. I Could see the directors cut being alot better. Wesley Snipes, Viggo Mortensen and Dennis Hopper are at their best.
June 9, 2008
thought this was a good film with wesley snipes.
½ May 13, 2008
Dennis Hopper was great, but the rest of the movie was pretty underwhelming. Some good tension build-up, but ultimately falls flat on its face more often than it stays standing.
½ May 6, 2008
Terrible. Wesley at his worst. Makes Passenger 57 look like Citizen Kane.
April 28, 2008
this is the wrong boiling point i meant to one with chow yun fat, i dont like snipes :(
½ April 26, 2008
How is it that Wesley Snipes movies can be so hit-or-miss?
½ April 12, 2008
Takeshi Kitano's Boiling Point is really great. I've never seen this nonsense.
March 19, 2008
Super action movie, a must see.
March 10, 2008
Pretty good crime drama about a drug dealer/hustler who kills an undercover cop. Dennis Hopper is a great actor. A young Vigo Mortensen is also in the movie.
February 29, 2008
Heard alot about this one and I started to look for it. I found it, watched it and loved it. There wasn't as much action as I hoping for, but the acting made up for it.
½ January 28, 2008
I'm gonna put em in a box...By the Book!
January 20, 2008
We all live in a yellow submarine
½ December 24, 2007
Decent crime thriler, if somewhat schizophrenic. The movies not sure whether Wesley Snipes Treasury Agent is the main character, or Dennis Hopper's small time con-man is. Despite good performances from Snipes, Hopper and Viggo Mortensen in an early role this is the definition of mediocre. Watch it on TV if there's nothing else on but unless your a die hard fan of the leads there's nothing in this movie worth going out of your way for.
December 10, 2007
such a cast but such a dud.... boiling point carries no steam what-so-ever.
December 1, 2007
A good movie, Snipes and Hopper fit into these role like a glove. If your expecting a large part for Mortensen however, you may be disappointed here, although what he is in here, he does a fine job against his known personality.
½ November 29, 2007
Good cast, good storyline...,
Falls a little short, but still an enjoyable movie
November 14, 2007
A piece of shit that I couldn't even watch half of. Heavy handed and just plain terrible.