Alice in Wonderland - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alice in Wonderland Reviews

October 25, 2015
Amazing movie, childhood favorite
April 24, 2015
Love this version of Alice in Wonderland! Love parts 1 & 2!
½ January 5, 2014
Nothing scarier in history than the Jabberwock.
½ April 17, 2013
Spectacularly bad. Alice in bad set land. Alice in wonderless land. Alice in bad musical land. Avoid.
½ February 24, 2013
This is my all time favourite Alice in Wonderland movie. I think it's probably because I saw it as a kid, but the whole mini series is one big game of Hey! It's That Guy!

Sammy Davis Jr as Caterpillar? Beau Bridges as Unicorn? AND Uncle Jesse?!? Win.
½ January 8, 2013
Words cannot explain this movie.
October 25, 2012
loved it, but it's not my favourite version of Alice in Wonderland but it's still good, it starred Sammy Davis Jr starred has the The Caterpillar / 'Father William' and Roddy McDowall starred has the March Hare, it was good for a TV movie
May 20, 2012
One of my very most favorite childhood movies. We taped it when it first aired in 1985 and I never grew tired of watching it over and over and pretending I was Alice. Now a proud owner of the DVD, with no shame about having the soundtrack on my Ipod ^_^
½ November 27, 2011
I had to see this because Ringo Starr was the mock turtle in it. But it was not very good at all.
October 29, 2011
This TV mini-series is an interesting but kinda strange adaptation of Lewis Carroll's classic book. The costumes and sets and everything are all unique, but some of the songs and things are a bit off. It isn't perfect but I kind of like it, but I saw it as a kid...so maybe I enjoyed it more for the childhood nostalgia thing than anything of actual quality.
June 14, 2011
boring and blah shit ahha
½ June 1, 2011
this was bizarre. alice was a great character, the young girl who plaed her did really well. the movie itself was also enjoyable but there was a lot of random things, such as random baby dear and monkeys, and random songs that were annoying rather than memorable. take away the songs and the baby animals and it was a good version of alice in wonderland.
January 4, 2011
Natalie Gregory is a real charmer in this TV version of the Lewis Carroll story.
August 9, 2010
Personally, my favorite adaptation of Lewis Carroll's classic. Why? It's the only Alice In Wonderland that is tone-faithful to the book, despite its status as a made-for-tv movie. The scene where young Alice returns home and confronts the Jabberwocky scared many a child back in the day,including me. And the cast! From Roddy McDowell to Telly Savelas, to Shelly Winters and, um, Scott Baio, there's no end to the familiar faces in this movie.
July 26, 2010
Alice was a bad actress, although a decent dancer. The cast could all sing, of course, but they didn't sing anything worth hearing. Bad interpretation.
½ June 17, 2010
What a great rendition and awesome cast! I grew up with this one, watching all 3+ hours every time I was home sick from school. Though severely out-dated, this is still my favorite version.
June 12, 2010
DONALD O'CONNOR! DONALD O'CONNOR! DONALD O'CONNOR!!!!!!! I ADORE THIS MOVIE SO FLIPPING MUCH OMG.
June 3, 2010
How many variations of this are there?
May 1, 2010