Aladdin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Aladdin Reviews

October 26, 2017
Great Disney movie ever in 1992 for our favorite Robin Williams character so much. I love this movie so much
October 24, 2017
A Disney classic with great music.
October 22, 2017
From start to finish, Aladdin is timeless classic! Very funny, very exciting and intense, amazing visuals, and excellent pacing! The story is also amazing, as are the characters. Holy crap do the characters in this movie rock! They all play a very important role in the movie. You have Aladdin and Abu as two fearless adventurers/thieves, Jasmine as one of the best and most charming Disney princesses of all time, Jafar as the highly cunning, intelligent, and awesome sorcerer and one of the best Disney villains of all time, Iago, who has to be the best henchman of any villain in any movie (he and Jafar are the best together), and of course, the Genie. From his design to his style to pretty much everything there is about him, he absolutely steals the show! From the moment he appears during the movie, he is just seems so much like the the star of the movie. Robin Williams as the Genie is one of the best performances in any animated movie. Aladdin is such an awesome movie that I can't give it anything other than 10 out of 10! One of my favorite movies and my second favorite Disney movie right behind The Lion King, which makes Aladdin right on its tail!
½ October 1, 2017
Extremely entertaining, and hilarious, Aladdin was just another classic film in the Disney Renaissance, even if it struggles with its plot. Robin Williams gives a truly legendary performance that has yet to be topped in any animated film.
September 23, 2017
you know I'm not a big aladian fan just wasn't too interesting
September 14, 2017
This is worth watching for Robin Williams doing the voice of the genie alone, very funny!
September 7, 2017
Aladdin is one of my top 10 favorite Disney films of all time and the reason for that is because of how well crafted the story, characters, music and animation are. Robin Williams made this film popular because he voiced the "Genie" to perfection and never had a dull moment in the film. Plus the legendary Alan Menken wrote memorable songs like "Friend Like Me" "Prince Ali" and "A Whole New World" which people can sing to at the drop of a hat. The Disney renaissance was a grand time and remains to this very day.
September 2, 2017
I'm not surprised that a lot of people like this movie after all it's pretty funny and intense I like the singing my favorite song was a whole New World and one jump ahead both of those songs were good.
August 17, 2017
disclaimer : this isnt a widescreen movie
August 9, 2017
Good movie. Very entertaining.
Rating: 8.1/10.
August 3, 2017
It was my first big childhood movie. A delight to see, an continuation of the Dinsney Renaissance.
An impecable story, with I dare to say, the best characters in Disney movies, specially Genie, with strong and magical musical moments such as ''A Whole new World'' or ''A Friend Like Me'', a great villain (Jafar) and suberb hand-drawn animation. A Must-see!!!

|It's an 9,6 out of 10|
August 1, 2017
A wonderful film with great animation, likable characters, and laughs for the entire family! A true Disney classic!
July 31, 2017
Some films just leave you on a high. Afterwards, you're smiling, you're humming the music, you have an optimistic outlook on the world. This is one of those films. The epitome of Disney magic. Beautiful music, stunning animation, and a magical story. This movie is fun for all. With hilarious jokes and very touching moments, this movie will take you through all the emotions. Whether you're introducing good film to your children or giving yourself a treat, this movie will always take a person to a whole new world.
½ July 30, 2017
Truly magical and buoyed further by Robin Williams' outstanding and timeless performance, Aladdin reaches new heights for Disney.
July 27, 2017
My Mom Kelli Krajci Was 36 Years Old In 1992.
July 17, 2017
Maybe I'd like this film more if the characters actually looked Middle Eastern, and if Jasmine's personality were more complex than a pickle.
½ July 13, 2017
A great soundtrack as well as the great use of the voice of Robin Williams as the genie make this a good addition to what was a great time in Disney animated features.
June 10, 2017
Among one of the best Disney classics.
May 30, 2017
Who can't fall in love with this?!
Story:9|10
Animation:10|10
Characters: 7|10
Songs:7|10
Overall:8.1|10.
½ May 23, 2017