Aladdin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Aladdin Reviews

September 14, 2017
This is worth watching for Robin Williams doing the voice of the genie alone, very funny!
September 7, 2017
you know I'm not a big aladian fan just wasn't too interesting
September 7, 2017
Aladdin is one of my top 10 favorite Disney films of all time and the reason for that is because of how well crafted the story, characters, music and animation are. Robin Williams made this film popular because he voiced the "Genie" to perfection and never had a dull moment in the film. Plus the legendary Alan Menken wrote memorable songs like "Friend Like Me" "Prince Ali" and "A Whole New World" which people can sing to at the drop of a hat. The Disney renaissance was a grand time and remains to this very day.
September 2, 2017
I'm not surprised that a lot of people like this movie after all it's pretty funny and intense I like the singing my favorite song was a whole New World and one jump ahead both of those songs were good.
August 17, 2017
disclaimer : this isnt a widescreen movie
August 9, 2017
Good movie. Very entertaining.
Rating: 8.1/10.
August 3, 2017
It was my first big childhood movie. A delight to see, an continuation of the Dinsney Renaissance.
An impecable story, with I dare to say, the best characters in Disney movies, specially Genie, with strong and magical musical moments such as ''A Whole new World'' or ''A Friend Like Me'', a great villain (Jafar) and suberb hand-drawn animation. A Must-see!!!

|It's an 9,6 out of 10|
August 1, 2017
A wonderful film with great animation, likable characters, and laughs for the entire family! A true Disney classic!
July 31, 2017
Some films just leave you on a high. Afterwards, you're smiling, you're humming the music, you have an optimistic outlook on the world. This is one of those films. The epitome of Disney magic. Beautiful music, stunning animation, and a magical story. This movie is fun for all. With hilarious jokes and very touching moments, this movie will take you through all the emotions. Whether you're introducing good film to your children or giving yourself a treat, this movie will always take a person to a whole new world.
½ July 30, 2017
Truly magical and buoyed further by Robin Williams' outstanding and timeless performance, Aladdin reaches new heights for Disney.
July 27, 2017
My Mom Kelli Krajci Was 36 Years Old In 1992.
July 17, 2017
Maybe I'd like this film more if the characters actually looked Middle Eastern, and if Jasmine's personality were more complex than a pickle.
½ July 13, 2017
A great soundtrack as well as the great use of the voice of Robin Williams as the genie make this a good addition to what was a great time in Disney animated features.
June 10, 2017
Among one of the best Disney classics.
May 30, 2017
Who can't fall in love with this?!
Story:9|10
Animation:10|10
Characters: 7|10
Songs:7|10
Overall:8.1|10.
½ May 23, 2017
Good but stopped being funny at 40:00
May 13, 2017
Genie is the central point of interest in this film, and raises fundamental questions about the enslavement of power. Genie is bound to being a people pleaser, his lot in life is using his incredible power to give others what they want. He's a slave that decided to be great at his job, because he knows the rest of his life is a joke, and he literally treats it that way - everything is a jest, like one of those excessively humoring waiters.
½ May 4, 2017
Simply enchanting. (First viewing - Early 1993 in theaters)
May 2, 2017
A silly movie to watch with good singing
April 20, 2017
Aladdin is directed and co-written by Ron Clements and John Musker, and it stars Scott Weinger and Robin Williams in an animated film about a poor man named Aladdin with his monkey Abu, they try to survive in the streets, and they come across an old beggar that tells him that he needs to go to the Cave of Wonders to find a lamp, which summons up the Genie. When going on the Canada trip, I brought a lot of films for the whole choir class to watch, and try to come up with a decision of what we want to watch, which you know already about what that decision is. Since it's probably the first Robin Williams's film that I've seen, or at least take notice of, I realized that I couldn't think of a better first kids film for Robin Williams that I rather watch instead as a little boy. The animation is great to look at with the 2D animation, and a little bit of CG animation that fits well with the film's advantage. The voice acting is great and have good singing voices, especially of course for me, as the best part of the film is Robin Williams as Genie because he's having fun with the script, while just making as many jokes as he can in rapid-fire, with all the jokes getting a hit from me as I just couldn't stop laughing or smiling whenever the Genie shows up, and he does take things serious whenever there's a moment that needed to be serious. I also watch the video where Robin Williams had even more jokes in the film, but it didn't make the cut as it's probably because of animation budget reasons, and they were pretty funny to watch, even if you have to understand more about what characters he impersonated. The characters are great with Aladdin wanting to get out of the city and go to the palace where he doesn't have to worry about getting food, and Princess Jasmine wanting to see what the poor life is like because she's tired of getting ordered around and not picking the right person, which you understand what they're going through and why they want to do the things that they do. The villain is also memorable with a menacing voice, how he is so determined of getting the lamp, and he's a sorcerer, so there are going to be some interesting visuals in this also. The score by Alan Menken is fantastic with some great songs that are well-written by Howard Ashman and Tim Rice. It's a lot of fun to watch, and the chemistry between Aladdin and Jasmine is well done, with some cool scenes that they have to do that just make you smile. Aladdin will always be one of the best Disney animated film that I've seen, and that there's no one that can replace Robin Williams as Genie.