Secrets (One Crazy Night) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Secrets (One Crazy Night) Reviews

October 7, 2012
how can I see this movie please help me.
½ September 12, 2012
Terrible acting and topsy-turvy situations make for a tiring viewing.

Dannii Minogue is utterly unrecognisable in this period drama about five teens who get stuck in some basement of some warehouse who were trying to see the Beatles at their hotel. An annoying cast for accents, the New Zealand accent in movies has always annoyed me for some reason, and the movie was full of it. add some Australian accents in the mix and you're in for one horrible nightmarish viewing.

It's hard to see why anyone bothered. it has no appealing cast, replays Beatles songs over and over again in a loud, annoying way, and while some gags work well (the scene where the five teens realise there is no toilet in the basement is quite humourous), most jokes fall flat on their faces and never get up.

And the sappy drama is laughable. Not one to rent, and not even really one to watch on Foxtel when there is nothing else of interest on.
June 8, 2012
how do I see this movie? help please
½ April 27, 2012
This is Australia's version of The Breakfast Club. When the Beatles visited Australia in 1964, a frenzy of Beatlemania swept across the country and Melbourne bore the brunt of it. Never has there been so many people concentrated on the streets of the city. This movie tells of 4 of those screaming fans and 1 Elvis loving greaser who find themselves trapped in the basement of the Southern Cross hotel where the fab four are staying. They're all from different walks of life and all have different stories.... and as the title of the film suggests, they each have secrets. It's a talkie movie which predominantly takes place in the one location. They all share a love for the Beatles except for one who brings the conflict as he hates everything the Beatles represent. It's not a great movie by any means but it's one I loved as a teenager. The soundtrack is packed with Beatles tunes which holds my interest even more. It's not an easy flick to come by but is worth checking out if you do. It's called "One Crazy Night" outside of Australia.
August 9, 2008
Never seen it, looks rubish but i want to see it cause the AMAZING Dannii Minogue is in it!!
½ December 21, 2006
Terrible acting and topsy-turvy situations make for a tiring viewing.

deano
November 27, 2006
I'm not a fan of The Beatles.