Karate Cop - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Karate Cop Reviews

½ December 28, 2014
hilariously bad low rent action. demands a group viewing.
½ January 5, 2011
so atrocious and incoherent
August 3, 2009
after john travis beat up people in omega cop he wasnt done yet! so he did more in this exciting sequel!

IT RULES!!!!

i have spoken.
June 11, 2009
The gretest movie ever produced. A good sequel to Omega Cop. John Travis returns to fight more scum..But this time there's a teleporting drug dealer!
June 8, 2009
might be interesting with david c in it
January 16, 2009
This was an utter, unredeemable piece of shit. Going into length on why seems pointless.

This whole movie was a Ron Marchini ego trip. It also sucked mightily.
½ July 14, 2008
I can't even believe this is listed on this site...

Do yourself a favor. Get the notion that you'll see anyone throw a kick as decent as the one pictured outta your head, and avoid this steaming pile of non-action anti-drama like the plague...
April 28, 2008
The best dollar I ever spent.
½ March 30, 2008
Bad movie but funny because of that fact.
½ February 16, 2008
Absolutely horrible. This film did not gratify Rob Marchini's fighting style at all. Very poor editing, plot, and storyline. The only good thing about this movie was David Carradine, who delivered a semi-par acting performance, probably because this movie was so bad.
½ January 14, 2008
The funny part is looking at the screens on the back of the dvd case and realizing they are all wrong. The scene with David Carradine has a stand in actor in the shot and all three of them are flipped horizontally. If your watching TV at 3am, this will probably be better than what you were watching.
October 15, 2007
With a cast of C actors, a 2 dollar movie budget, and a script written by a retarded person....it had all the making for a bad movie right???? I'm sorry i loved this movie espeically for 1 dollar and especially on drugs.
October 9, 2007
This movie had an unforgettable sense of campyness to it, all the way through. Marchini was a friggin' badass, no one else could act (especially that kid with the crossbow), and it was a dollar. Well worth your munnies and time.
October 6, 2007
Probably the greatest movie on the planet!!! The greatest post-apocalyptic movie since Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome!
September 21, 2007
Funniest movie I have ever seen. Loved it. A+++
August 16, 2007
Wow this is a bad movie. Saying that it is cheezy as hell and I was somewhat entertained. One of those bad action movies where if your in the right mood it will be fun to watch. I'm pretty sure he killed the same bad guy a couple of times though.
July 15, 2007
The best movie ever made. Marcini delivers the performance of a life time. The cinema equivalent of the Sistine Chapel...
June 30, 2007
I thought from watching the really fake running at the start, that the camera would pull out and reveal it's really a TV show. But no way...it's just really bad, I would feel cheated out of my $1.00, but, I think I'll make everyone I know watch it first, it's funny.
June 19, 2007
Definatly bad but its only a dollar so its okay
June 7, 2007
Genius.

It's the cataclysmic turmoil of the mundane fully realized within the liberating medium of celluloid.