The Substitute Reviews

½ October 4, 2008
This was pretty good flick ... even if it was on lifetime... the substitute was sexy ..crazy but sexy
October 5, 2009
** (out of four)

Fair but unspectacular debut for Mark "Marky Mark" Wahlberg in this thriller about a new teacher who gets rid of the bad students.
October 20, 2006
Here's another film rating.
November 8, 2003
[font=Garamond][size=4]Deep Impact was on TV last night, before that was Chicken Run...watched most of Chicken run, but fell asleep and slept right through Deep Impact (not necessarily a bad thing). However I managed to wake up in time for "The Substitute" - one very crappy movie with Mark Wahlberg (back when he was Marky Mark). Substitute teacher is really a psychotic killer, wow, who'd have thunk it?[/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=4]Fuck, some utter bastard keeps outbidding me on something I really want on ebay. I'll teach you, cretin!!![/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=4]One of my boyfriends friends called up today, wanted to know if we were going to see some German band play at the Arthouse. I think I'll skip that one. It's Sunday night, fer cryin' out loud! Plus I still don't know if I have work tomorrow. Maybe I'll just go to work in the morning and see if anyone shows up. Though it does take ages to get there (not to mention 3 different buses which have very temperamental timetables).[/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=4]I need a new job. I'm sick of my current one. But everything out there at the moment is all "experience required" and "Certificate in Some Bullshit, Level VI required". Why the heck do you need a certificate to Xerox crap all day? I want to work in a comic book store, or even just a plain old bookstore. I've had this job ever since I left school, which is coming up on 3 years now. Trust me, there's not much call for people in my line of work.[/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=4]No, I'm not going to say exactly what my job is either. There are young ears around, not to mention other froot-loops who may find it offensive. Blah. Maybe one of these days though...I'm a nice girl, that's all anyone really needs to know.[/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=4]Right now, I need to go down to BP and get some bread, milk, eggs and cigarettes. That's right, the necessities.[/size][/font]