Calendar Girl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Calendar Girl Reviews

½ August 20, 2008
This movie is a good one. I liked it a lot and don't care what anyone else says.This is considered something that ppl actually did back then. And of course it was harder then these characters thought. So the whole time they're on this trip many different things happen but they end up getting what they want most.
August 11, 2008
It's fun, and definitely a guilty pleasure. Check it out.
July 13, 2008
Jason Priestley a cuttie, the movie was fun to watch, but could have been better
June 10, 2008
Pretty weak. Not too bad, though.
½ June 9, 2008
Jason Priestley has only ever been good as a loser quasi-pansy in Michael Biehn's (of all people's) shadow, in Tombstone.
½ April 6, 2008
I only watched this movie because Jason Priestly was in it. Shows my mentality at the time.
March 31, 2008
I probably only enjoy this movie because it reminds me of being a kid and watching retarded movies on HBO at my grandparents house over the summer. At least it's somewhat biographically accurate.
March 8, 2008
this movie was truly adorable i can watch it again and again those three guys are something else
March 3, 2008
i saw this it wasn't as horrible as it might sound
February 29, 2008
This pervy coming of age story isn't even remotely enjoyable.
½ February 21, 2008
Like this movie about three guy making a tripp together before they are going to do diffrent things in their life. They are going to Hollywood to meet Marilyn Monroe and that is much harder then they think. A lot off things happen and then they say good bye they have learned a lot. If they meet her well you have to see for yourself. :)
½ February 19, 2008
It is not good. Actually it sucks and the only reason for it coming to life is the mercifully short celebrity status of Priestley during 90210.
February 8, 2008
Doesn't seem interesting
½ February 4, 2008
i really love this movie, butt naked Jason Priestley is an added bonus, haha
February 4, 2008
Three friends go on a search for Marilyn Monroe.
January 6, 2008
tree guys looking for Marilyn Monroe...not bad, nor good...
November 3, 2007
ha i just realised ive saw this :D was stupid funny but a bit crap!
October 19, 2007
i loved this movie...or maybe i just love how hot jason priestley is
½ September 28, 2007
VERY FUN MOVIE TO WATCH!!!!!
September 15, 2007
i love the whole marilyn monroe mythos. can't help myself.