Much Ado About Nothing Reviews

• Nov 07, 2019

corney but sort of cute.

corney but sort of cute.

• Feb 02, 2019

The best movie score ever composed!

The best movie score ever composed!

• Oct 06, 2018

Based on one of the easier Shakespeare comedies, Kenneth Branagh's film version is stuffed with entertaining performances, and some filmmaking prowess, but very occasionally, panders big time.

• Jun 30, 2018

That is my favorite movie ever! I really love it and recommand it to everyone!

That is my favorite movie ever! I really love it and recommand it to everyone!

• Jan 06, 2018

Kenneth Branagh transforms this Shakespearean classic, with the help of a renowned cast, into a masterpiece for all tastes and all ages.

• Nov 02, 2017

The casting decisions are odd and the atmosphere is extremely 90's, but it's obvious that everyone's having so much fun making it and the chemistry so strong that even the subpar direction, especially for Branagh, is almost automatically forgiven.

• Sep 07, 2017

Nothing more than a Kenneth Branagh vanity project. It's dull and a waste of time. If you are going to do Shakespeare do it right. (First and only viewing - 9/10/2017)

• Aug 23, 2017

Sometimes tiringly big and loud, but always warm and full of joy.

Sometimes tiringly big and loud, but always warm and full of joy.

• Apr 23, 2017

Much Ado About nothing is a well-acted film of the Shakespearean play. It is set beautifully in a sunny Italian villa. It really helped me to understand the plot when I saw it acted but because of the language much of the humor and comedy was lost. This meant the film became pretty boring at times. I do think the actors carried the romance of the play through to the film well. The film also was correct in sticking closely to the play in my opinion. I think the overriding feeling of the film was I couldn't understand the humor but I'm sure if I could have it would be very entertaining. By Luke Hamer

• Apr 23, 2017

Much ado about nothing is a good film which really shows how the shakespearian / old english language was used in daily life.The film is very successful at presenting the play because the emotion of the storyline is the same throughout the film and the plot.The film gives a good judgement of how the characters would have felt and their emotions make it clearer and more easier to follow.Overall, i would rate this film highly due to its clear and accurate language and actions.