Airborne - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Airborne Reviews

½ October 5, 2016
Nous sommes en 1993. Airborne est un teen movie sur un jeune californien surfeur envoyé à Cincinatti chez son cousin weirdo joué bien évidemment par un Seth Green aux cheveux longs et bandeau, réalisé par Rob Bowman et qui a pour selling point une course ultra dangereuse à roller (qui est, pour le coup, très réussie) et la dernière chanson de l'étoile filante Jeremy Jordan (qui est, aussi pour le coup, un classique du genre). Airborne est pétri de bons sentiments, à la limite de l'ânerie par moments, mais avec le coeur au bon endroit. Le personnage principal est fade à souhait, Jack Black jeune y lâche quelques blagues, Jacob Vargas jeune est une caricature de mexicain voyou au grand coeur et le tout est un peu trop long. Mais Airborne est un de ces films qui agit plus comme testament de son époque, pour le meilleur et pour le pire, que comme réelle oeuvre cinématographique. Ca ne la rend pas moins appréciable.
October 16, 2015
Best rollerblade movie starring jack black ever made.
July 1, 2015
Classic. Before extreme sprots, we had Airborne.
June 16, 2015
Me and the kids enjoyed it. Fun little movie that's about peer pressure and bullying and coping with it in a round about way. This movie was on Disney channel if I remember right and never hit mainstream but it's worth a watch.
June 5, 2015
A very movie that has a lot of action but an excellent soundtrack.
½ May 6, 2015
Great movie... It's no digital fart wave, it's the big mugamba.
½ August 2, 2014
(First and only viewing - 3/10/2011)
May 16, 2014
I watched this movie over and over as a teenager. 2 thumbs up.
May 15, 2014
This movie is like a 90's advert of TV and am not kidding the movie is like a big advert. The movie had a big cast with Jack Black and Seth green but there where wasted in this film.
½ February 8, 2014
Mediocre 90s surf & skate flick serves mostly as a fun glance at Jack Black & Seth Green 20 years younger and a view of every 1993 cliche about teenagers to ever be utterly forgotten.
November 25, 2013
My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.
October 20, 2013
Classic childhood film!
October 12, 2013
I think this movie was available on VHS only and if you were lucky enough you might have caught it on TV. Great movie, with somewhat the usual plot of a new kid in town, goes to school and gets on the badside of people who are always looking for someone to bully. Different from most of the movies from this period due to large amount of extreme sports in it, which is the reason this is a great movie.
September 3, 2013
one of my all time favorites! This movie never gets old.
½ August 2, 2013
It's a pretty cheesy 90s film but if you let that go and let the nostalgia take over it's quite entertaining.
½ July 14, 2013
Movie full of laughs every time you watch it.
Young Seth Green and Jack Black are funny to see in this.
Reccomend watching!
June 21, 2013
First time I saw it was back in the mid 90's. Liked all the Rollerblade action back then..Chris Edwards as the double for the main character was awesome! Still a fun one to watch from time to time...but really it is now more foe the memories of those days.
May 11, 2013
A very cheesy story of a laid-back surfer dude from LA having to go to Cincinnati while his parents go off to Australia.

He is slow to make friends due to his laid back personality but its easy watching & just simple to watch.

Seth Green is solid as the dweeb and its just typical & cliche but its interesting enough to keep watching.
March 31, 2013
Right up there with such masterpieces of film as Rad and.....I'll be honest with you, this movie is so cheesy, lame, and forgettable, it's almost painful.
February 10, 2013
I feel like I am watching a huge commercial for the 90's cliche! The characters aren't even likable.