The Fugitive - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Fugitive Reviews

May 1, 2017
Grade - A+
One of my personal all-time favourites, 'The Fugitive' has everything, with stunning performances (especially by Tommy Lee Jones) and a great story-line.
April 23, 2017
If we're talking about my favorite movie just to watch, hands down it would The Fugitive. This is, in my opinion, the most entertaining movie ever made. It is an action-packed, suspenseful game of cat-and-mouse that has us on the edge of our seats all the way up until the closing credits. It is not only fun and entertaining, but intriguing and interesting as well. I don't often site performances as part of the reason for a movie being great, but here it most certainly is. It stars my two favorite actors - Harrison Ford, playing the innocent man on the run after being accused of murdering his wife, and Tommy Lee Jones, the clever, cunning U.S. Marshall on his tail. All the while, Dr. Richard Kimble (Ford) pursues his own investigation into who really killed his wife, the infamous one-armed man. There are so many great, thrilling sequences in this movie, and it is one of the few thrillers to fully deliver on its exciting presence. It creates an atmosphere of fun and tension, and with some of the best and most entertaining performances I've ever seen, this is no doubt one of my all time favorite movies of all time.
March 20, 2017
Great chase film. Great acting from the two leads. A classic.
March 11, 2017
This was one of the best action films I have ever seen! The characters are brilliantly acted and written, the action is breathtaking, and the story and drama are superb. The story stars Harrison Ford playing Dr. Richard Kimble who comes home to find his Wife murdered by a one-armed man, and is blamed for her death and is sentenced to death. A twist of fate occurs however on the way to the death house, as the prison bus gets in an accident, giving Kimble the chance to escape. What really blew me away is how real the characters felt to me. I was at the edge of my seat the whole movie hoping for the main character to succeed. This is a brilliant and enjoyable film and I give it a perfect score of 5/5 stars.
March 6, 2017
Could have really been any better? The ending is easily predictable, but it doesn't matter, as the film and characters are just too captivating.
February 5, 2017
need to rewatch this to really give it a rating
January 25, 2017
What a ride from beginning to end.
January 23, 2017
Harrison ford was amazing love the movie
January 15, 2017
It's high octane and non-stop; showing that Harrison Ford was far from done in the action genre.
January 13, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 21, 2016
The Fugitive shows that a film can somehow avoid intense violence and keep you intensely thrilled as you watch.
½ December 14, 2016
Hard to fault this fantastic 90's action-thriller. Though it could be argued that the ending is a bit convoluted and the film is CERTAINLY full of some 90's genre cliches, overall it's a fun, fast-paced and well-edited romp. Tommy Lee Jones is sensational.
December 11, 2016
Best eacaping prisoner movie ever. Started the trend
December 6, 2016
A timeless classic that sees Harrison Ford investigate his own wrongful conviction, never get tired of this film.
November 13, 2016
Fast-paced, suspenseful, and totally unpredictable, watching it for the first time in ages made me realize that I had totally forgotten how exciting and great this film was. Well-directed, well-acted, and well-executed, "The Fugitive" is a great thriller that stands the test of time.
September 26, 2016
Must see entertainment!
½ September 25, 2016
Ford may have a constant worry face on him, but he excels in this what's he going to do next thriller.
½ September 17, 2016
I greatly enjoy this film every time I watch it it! It is a fun thrill ride of a film that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Proud to say that I live right near where it was filmed & I was born the year it came out on St. Patrick's day, when the parade scene takes place!
½ September 17, 2016