The Fugitive Reviews

• Aug 09, 2019

The Fugitive is one of the best action films ever made and the 2nd best film of 1993 behind Groundhog Day.

• Aug 07, 2019

Such a great example of a Chase Thriller done right

Such a great example of a Chase Thriller done right

• Jul 22, 2019

Great Mystery suspense film that is so much fun to watch. Tommy Lee Jones and Harrison Ford are phenomenal.

• Jun 26, 2019

I can safely say I've seen this numerous times and I love it. I would even pick it as one of if not the best action movies in a long time. Part mystery, part medical drama, all kinds of action, with a break neck speed and it makes the running time seem not that long even though it's over two hours and twenty minutes. I highly recommend this one.

• Jun 17, 2019

Harrison Ford is Up against the law as “ The Fugitive “ , with a chilling and thrilling mysterious tone.

• May 14, 2019

I've watched this movie 5 times, and I still find it as good as the first time I saw it.

• Apr 21, 2019

I stand corrected, this is the best movie we watched in school. This is my dad's favorite movie and I can see why. The acting is stupendous from every character and it combines that with a good story and some action. The story is simple but it's what happens in the middle that is great. The best part is that the character's uses common sense, that really impressed me because most of the time they take the hard way to solve a problem. The movie was a bit too long, not because I was bored but because they stretched the story a bit too far. In the end, I was only little confused because I didn't know how they solved the problem. Aside from that, I really enjoyed this movie, it kept me interested each day while we watched it in forensics.

• Mar 31, 2019

Thrilling, exhilarating and powerfully suspenseful, this action-drama is fueled with what is possibly one of Harrison Fordï¿ 1/2(TM)s greatest performances, attached wonderfully with Tommy Lee Jones in a show-stealer presence, Andrew Davis delivered a highly effective chase flick, with a formula and pace and strongly iconic moments thatï¿ 1/2(TM)ll remain in posterity, The Fugitive is intense, properly directed and positively addictive, making it one of the 90s memorable action flicks.

• Mar 26, 2019

Andrew Davis is a one trick pony, but man was his best film absolutely astonishing. There is so much tension and excitement going on, you can't turn away for a second. A 90s thriller with astounding atmosphere, great acting, a suspense filled story, and a healthy amount of action to the superb directing. What else is there left to say? Its one of my favorites and I guarantee you'll enjoy watching it again and again.

• Mar 04, 2019

Breathtaking, amazing performances and storyline that always leaves the audience at the edge of their seats. This is a must watch action film!