The Three Musketeers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Three Musketeers Reviews

May 25, 2013
I do enjoy this movie; every actor plays his role and delivers the serious or comedic lines just so. The music swells at all the right places, to serious and comedic affect!
May 16, 2013
Contrary to the slogan, this is not one for all. I liked it a lot as a kid but not nearly as much as an adult.
½ May 4, 2013
l still prefer the early Muskeeter's films over this one.
April 29, 2013
Good movie, great job of acting by Sutherland.
April 3, 2013
Just like the new version of Three Musketeers, this movie is also a fun and a watchable action movie where you know you will not get much intelligence and you wont be much disappointed.
March 5, 2013
Didn't make much of an impact. Had an alright cast though.
½ February 24, 2013
this one is great for family movie night
February 22, 2013
Comedy version of the three musketeers. Good cast.
½ February 17, 2013
Not the best of the Musketeer films, but still remarkably entertaining.
February 11, 2013
Åh ljuva barndom...men vänta nu... - Chris O'Donnell i den?! Spy!!! Nåja, det var ett rätt bra matinéäventyr på sin tid i allafall. Tackar de högre makterna för att Chris O'zero mer eller mindre gått över helt till tv-serier.
½ February 10, 2013
wow, that was really bad. I love Kiefer Sutherland, but he wasn't in this enough to save this train wreck. Platt had good comical timing, but O'Donnell was an arrogant little shitarse, and I wanted one of the many characters who wanted him dead to succeed.
January 29, 2013
With this cast assembled, it's hard not to smirk. It brings you back to simpler times. Bless you, 90s.
January 24, 2013
Amazing movie! I highly recommend it!
January 22, 2013
This is how we all know the story of the 3 Musketeers. I can't read the book without thinking of Keifer Sutherland buckling swashes with Chris O'Donnell.
½ January 22, 2013
Jack Bauer is a musketeer. You're pretty much screwed Cardinal Curry. Very fun Disney film.
January 15, 2013
I liked this version. Fun filled light funny. Come ou it was a Disney production.
January 10, 2013
There's so many versions of this film, I can't tell whether I've seen this one or not
January 10, 2013
In this movie Charlie Sheen plays an unlikely part of a cathlic musketeer!
½ January 8, 2013
brings the book to life wonderfully!!
December 30, 2012
An entertaining Hollywood adventure-adaptation of Alexandre Dumas' classic book.
The characters are perhaps rather caricatures and stereotypes than alike real people. Bad guys look serious, mean and..well, bad, and the so called "good guys" look relaxed and make jokes. Lots of action in the milieu of historical France. The movie seems a bit loose adaptation. I don't think anyone said anything in french.
Violence is there but its not shown. This is a so called "family movie". But then again, this is a Disney comedy-adventure. Put your brain into autopilot and relax.. Nothing epic but just fun.