The Three Musketeers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Three Musketeers Reviews

February 11, 2013
Åh ljuva barndom...men vänta nu... - Chris O'Donnell i den?! Spy!!! Nåja, det var ett rätt bra matinéäventyr på sin tid i allafall. Tackar de högre makterna för att Chris O'zero mer eller mindre gått över helt till tv-serier.
½ February 10, 2013
wow, that was really bad. I love Kiefer Sutherland, but he wasn't in this enough to save this train wreck. Platt had good comical timing, but O'Donnell was an arrogant little shitarse, and I wanted one of the many characters who wanted him dead to succeed.
January 29, 2013
With this cast assembled, it's hard not to smirk. It brings you back to simpler times. Bless you, 90s.
January 24, 2013
Amazing movie! I highly recommend it!
January 22, 2013
This is how we all know the story of the 3 Musketeers. I can't read the book without thinking of Keifer Sutherland buckling swashes with Chris O'Donnell.
½ January 22, 2013
Jack Bauer is a musketeer. You're pretty much screwed Cardinal Curry. Very fun Disney film.
January 15, 2013
I liked this version. Fun filled light funny. Come ou it was a Disney production.
January 10, 2013
There's so many versions of this film, I can't tell whether I've seen this one or not
January 10, 2013
In this movie Charlie Sheen plays an unlikely part of a cathlic musketeer!
½ January 8, 2013
brings the book to life wonderfully!!
December 30, 2012
An entertaining Hollywood adventure-adaptation of Alexandre Dumas' classic book.
The characters are perhaps rather caricatures and stereotypes than alike real people. Bad guys look serious, mean and..well, bad, and the so called "good guys" look relaxed and make jokes. Lots of action in the milieu of historical France. The movie seems a bit loose adaptation. I don't think anyone said anything in french.
Violence is there but its not shown. This is a so called "family movie". But then again, this is a Disney comedy-adventure. Put your brain into autopilot and relax.. Nothing epic but just fun.
December 29, 2012
The silly entertaining Disney version of the Alexandre Dumas novel. Fun but predictably lacking depth or historical reference,
½ December 28, 2012
Not too bad. It's like a PG version of the Kevin Costner Robin Hood. If you liked that movie, you'll probably like this movie.
December 28, 2012
The best version of the story.
December 17, 2012
I have seen this movie a dozen times. There is something about it that is just fun to watch....
December 17, 2012
Good movie, and I liked the cast.
½ December 13, 2012
This was the version of my youth and in those days I really liked it. However now I look back on it and I was not very impressed with it. Oddly enough I think I like the newest version better and even that was not that good.
December 11, 2012
When you think Action Swashbuckler, think: Oliver Platt.
December 7, 2012
ok period film, of the three musketeers AGAIN -sigh-
November 9, 2012
ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER!!!!!!