Hail Caesar - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

iLeo
January 3, 2008
Hilarious!
June 18, 2015
Horrible movie. The plot tries to be original by adding a few different twists, but it still follows every formula point possible, it's very, VERY rarely funny, has two decent performances from Downey, Jr. and Jackson. This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
½ May 1, 2016
No "Ferris Beuler's Day Off" but still should be a cult classic, just because of the lame, screwed-up rolls played by some of Hollywood's best cult film actors. If Bobbie Phillips just would've flashed boobs ala "Fast Times..." i'd be buying the DVD, yo!
Ya'll don't get it, but that's OK. Haters gonna hate!
½ March 11, 2016
awful. lazy. awful lazy
August 30, 2015
Maybe the laugh out loud greatest pile of garbage ever floated past Hollywood.
June 18, 2015
½ June 15, 2015
If you are ever considering committing suicide but are to chicken to go thru with it then just watch this movie, you will kill yourself before you get to the credits...
December 11, 2013
A movie so bad it went all the way around, passed good, and made it back to bad again. However, if you've ever wanted to hear Samuel L Jackson scream in terror like a little girl, it's worth a watch.
½ April 20, 2013
Its pretty funny but pretty bad too.
September 13, 2011
They did another movie together after Johnny B Good?
June 25, 2011
Wow! This was the worst movie I have ever seen. And I'm not a picky movie person. The thing is, I know all of these people can act but not here. The directing, the dialog, the acting all blew. The whole plot was just ridiculous.
November 14, 2010
Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad. You don't see Robert Downey Jr until the 50 minute mark in the movie. Even then, you only see him for like, 5 minutes. The cover is misleading. And the movie itself was just awful.
April 12, 2009
how this movie ever got produced i will never know. i puchased it for 2 dollars at an Ollie's Bargain Barn on dvd. lots of b list and a list stars, but poor story. a funny joke or two.
February 26, 2009
Never heard of this one
February 3, 2009
This was pretty funny in parts. Could've been better. But I enjoyed it!
July 20, 2008
You know what's great? Having Robert Downey Jr, Samuel L. Jackson and Judd Nelson on the cover of this movie. You know what's not so great?