Daddy, (Danielle Steel's 'Daddy') - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Not bad for a TV drama
December 7, 2012
Ummm whos the daddy!
½ October 11, 2012
It is nowhere near as good as the book.
January 28, 2012
A decent film. It has a very young Matthew Lawrence in as i'm used to seeing him in films where he's alot older so seeing him so young was really weird. But it's a good film, tho i don't agree with their mother's decision to leave at all, as to me it was a purely selfish reason on her part.
March 21, 2010
½ February 23, 2010
It is nowhere near as good as the book.
August 27, 2009
enjoy the Lifetime type plots & Danielle Steel's stories - tend to be juicy... good tear jerker...
August 27, 2009
June 8, 2009
Lynda Carter shines and Patrick Duffy is a dad you can root for. Kate Mulgrew was a strange casting choice and furthermore her character didn't make much sense in her actions or choices...
½ March 2, 2009
I was touched by the father's devotion to his children and the love that bound them all together.
½ October 29, 2008
I had already saw it,And read her book.They both the same in a person eye view.
January 7, 2008
This movie licks balls, in a good way.
August 22, 2007
Ummm whos the daddy!
August 19, 2007
you keep your tongue .. to yourself
June 30, 2007
I found the title...misleading?
½ April 23, 2007
i dont know if i seen it
April 9, 2007
What the hell.. -blank stare-
February 9, 2007
never want to see it again
January 5, 2007
This "movie" remebers me the sopa operas that Televisa (Mexican TV company) produce. Lots of drama and love. I like to see Ben Affleck when he was very young.
January 5, 2007