Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Reviews

May 20, 2018
Not bad, Snow White's voice annoyed me and the fact that she was dumb enough to eat an apple given to her by a creepy old woman.
May 16, 2018
With groundbreaking animation which still looks stunning to this day with gorgeous backgrounds and terrific character design along with one of the studio's best soundtracks with all-time greats such as Heigh-Ho, Whistle While You Work and Someday My Prince Will Come, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs truly is remarkable in every way and a timeless classic. It is the one film which literally feels like a fairy tale and the tone shifts deftly from humorous and lightweight to darker, German Expressionism influenced scenes. It has a plethora of beautiful sequences, great characters and interactions between them and many heartwarming moments. So whereas many would praise the film on its admittedly impressive place in film history, I personally admire it for its own numerous merits and deem it as one of Disney's finest.
April 22, 2018
let me see thy face..

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs

Just as any other Disney features, its intellectual and detailed world even though restrained on specific ideology strains on reaching the general resemblance in one huge mesmerizing musical act. A gripping screenplay (by adapting a lot from multiple writers) that hits hard and fast and keeps the pace and urgency alive throughout the course of the feature; which is short so that too favors in its side. All musical sequences are sung, shot and choreographed perfectly and along with it comes amusing and finely detailed animation that helps audience know the characters better and tickle them. Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs is an old classic tale for its simple yet sensible approach to the priorities of the characters and the world they reside in that impacts strongly onto the audience despite of being just a sketch in the end.
March 30, 2018
I disagree with the RT consensus. None of the songs were memorable. None.
½ March 28, 2018
Beautiful, dark and fresh.
March 11, 2018
La scommessa vincente di Walt Disney, un film che ha fatto la storia del cinema. Dopo tutti questi anni non perde mai il suo fascino, vista la sua storia intramontabile e la perfetta esecuzione sia dei personaggi che delle animazioni. Come in Fantasia, pone le basi per tutto il cinema d'animazione del futuro che userà questi film come esempio e come ispirazione. Biancaneve e i sette nani di Walt Disney è e sarà per sempre un classico storico, un punto di svolta per tutta la storia del cinema.
February 5, 2018
The form of story-telling may be out-dated, but the animation and the legacy lives on 80 years later. A true classic.
January 21, 2018
My friend and I are watching all the disney movies we have in chronological order, this was still a good movie, not the best one though.
½ January 15, 2018
1001 movies to see before you die and a historical fete.
½ December 26, 2017
Such a classic:) Very iconic songs and characters.
½ December 19, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.5

Un ícono del cine de animación. Con enigmáticos personajes y entrañable historia.
December 9, 2017
This is a true classic, nay it was a revolution, a revolution similar to such landmarks as 'The Birsth of a Nation', 'Cabinet of Dr. Caligari' and such. The animation changed irrevocably after this picture saw the light. I'm convinced every child should start his/her journey into the world of cinema from this marvelous masterpiece.
½ November 13, 2017
Beautiful to see but its too short
November 5, 2017
This movie is just a snooze fest. Another trick made to cater to marketable
little girls.
October 2, 2017
DIsney's ultimate classic. Still not surpassed.
½ September 9, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.5

September 6, 2017
Snow White gets most of its renown simply for being so stunningly groundbreaking...and it totally deserves every accolade it gets for that, and so much more. Everything this company has done is because of this movie, and the timelessness of all these classics is shocking. The dwarfs are great, the detail is gorgeous, the old witch is super creepy, and I ADORE the surrealist nightmare-like visuals in the forest. Even if it isn't the best of Disney, it's certainly up there...and arguably their most important.
September 2, 2017
Disney's 1st movie that is a classic I like the singing of I'm wishing, one song both where great songs my favorite character was Grumpy he all ways was not happy but then he got better then he becomes happy.
September 1, 2017
I think the film is not that good by today's standards but its legacy and past success make it worth seeing.