Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Reviews

• Oct 13, 2019

Great for it's time, abit slow but still a childhood classic.

Great for it's time, abit slow but still a childhood classic.

• Oct 11, 2019

The most iconic and important animated movie of all time! To keep in mind how the movie was made back then in the 30s and what risks the company and Walt Disney himself committed to... It's just an awesome result and I think I've watched it more often than The Lion King from 1994 which I certainly watched over 50 times haha A true milestone in movie history! Thank you, Walt!

• Oct 10, 2019

Solid pacing, beautiful music, loveable characters--this film is the debut other studios should dream for.

• Sep 26, 2019

Phenomenal animation for its time. Everyone can remember singing along to the seven dwarves songs.

• Sep 12, 2019

I think it so amazing it lets you know that jealousy and murder are never good to feel within you and that good always triumphs. The seven dwarfs are so funny. its a fairytale with romance and a happy ending.

• Sep 04, 2019

While outdated by modern standards, Snow White manages to charm and delight its viewers with its charismatic lead, wickedly antagonizing villain, and strong supporting cast of characters. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is not only the start of The Disney Empire, it's also a very important piece of history as it's the pioneer of color animation feature films.

• Aug 16, 2019

An incredibly impressive movie especially for it's time.

An incredibly impressive movie especially for it's time.

• Jul 28, 2019

Sweet memories of a long-lost innocence

Sweet memories of a long-lost innocence

• Jun 21, 2019

The Classic that started it all. Only Over shadowed by later classics, with more memorable and complex villains catcher tunes (Though Heigh-Ho is legendary I grant you) and more interesting Princesses -and Princes too. But it is a delight. The animation beautiful and sweet yet creepy when required. It still stands up today and probably will against the inevitable live action remake too.

• May 17, 2019

As they say, they dont make them like this anymore, really amazing animation.

As they say, they dont make them like this anymore, really amazing animation.