Heidi Reviews

• Jul 18, 2018

This movie never ends.....I feel like it was worth one watch but I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

• Apr 16, 2016

Insanely touching and well-crafted, I definitely prefer this version over the Shirley Temple film, which was also incredibly enjoyable. I have not read the novel, but after watching this much more detailed adaptation, I definitely plan to. This isn't quite as dark as the Temple film, and the performances, especially from Heidi, her grandfather and Peter's grandmother are wonderful. I cried so many times during this movie that I lost count. But never did it feel pandering or shallow, it is all truly heartfelt and genuine. I loved everything about this movie. An instant favorite.

• Jul 18, 2012

I' VE ONLY SEEN THE SHIRLY TEMPLE ONE

I' VE ONLY SEEN THE SHIRLY TEMPLE ONE

• Mar 18, 2012

i loved this story and the movie as a kid.

i loved this story and the movie as a kid.

• Candy R Super Reviewer
    Mar 17, 2012

One of my favourite children's story books. Heidi is an orphan manipulated by her cousin. She is sent to live with her grandfather, then taken to be a companion of a wheel chair bound girl in the city. Heart warming movie.

• Mar 12, 2012

I really love and will Treasure this Movie called Heidi forever in my heart!!!! Peace out!!!! _Matt Burden

• Dannielle A Super Reviewer
    Nov 13, 2011

Loooong! Over three hours.

Loooong! Over three hours.

• May 17, 2010

this is a classical story that can make everyone to feel happiness:X:XX:

this is a classical story that can make everyone to feel happiness:X:XX:

• May 06, 2010

aw so sad i cried more than once.

aw so sad i cried more than once.

• Feb 22, 2010

(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)

(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)