Thumbelina Reviews

• 4d ago

The only film in history my parents and I all fell asleep during.

The only film in history my parents and I all fell asleep during.

• Apr 28, 2020

It was very very very very racist and sexist and I can't believe my parents let me watch it when I was a kid.

• Mar 06, 2020

A tiny bit boring, but overall it's pretty good.

A tiny bit boring, but overall it's pretty good.

• Dec 18, 2019

not good enough to audiences

not good enough to audiences

• Dec 07, 2019

Don Bluth relied on deriving from Disney in his transition from creature feature to human art as he realized that he'll never recapture his most beloved classic "The Secret of NIMH" only to present familiar charm and benefitting from Jodi Benson's sweettalk, leaving the rest restricted for a younger audience to be diverted along with most of his other works overall. (B-)

• Nov 19, 2019

Honestly watch the movie and you'll understand that it is beyond 5 stars. Music is beautiful. Prince actually shows effect unlike a lot of princess/prince movies.

• Sep 22, 2019

It is soo good movie i think that people who like fairy tales will love this movie... Cute character.. Nice romance.. Perfect animation.. It is awesome

• Aug 29, 2019

Ok, from a critical, adult standpoint, this movie is not good. It's not. But having loved it as a child and watched it again as an adult, I did enjoy it. The music is silly and the story is.... well coherent.... but it has going for it that ol' Don Bluth look -the art is actually pretty good for that time (not Disney level, you can tell the budget isn't on par with the animated king).

• Apr 08, 2019

Very Fun Movie from Warner Bros and Fox if you Ask me. It's my favorite of the Don Bluth's princess films. Anastasia is great film. Thumbelina is a great character voiced by Jodi Benson. This movie is alot of times better than The Emoji Movie. Go Watch this is you want. :-D!

• Jan 27, 2019

Back in the 90s before computer animation and graphics, this was a delightful animated film. My children loved it. Unfortunately, times have changed and my grandchildren werenï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t as appreciative of the filmï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s beauty. Everything is three dementional now. My young grandkids sit with their iPads on their laps ( age 4and 6). Thereï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s nothing wrong with that but Thumbelina emerged at a time when computer generated graphics were being generated, which gave the animation a more realistic quality. Even so, my daughter adored it. Even though she is a College graduate and dutifully employed, somewhere in her and her fianceeï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s house is a box containing a few items from her childhood. Thumbelina on VCR tape along with a Thumbelina and Cornelius doll are packed away in that box of cherished memories.