10.5 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

10.5 Reviews

½ December 16, 2013
A great TV film. Although it had flaws like the camera zooms which irratated me, the CGI was terrific for a TV film.. In a nutshell, great TV film.
½ December 28, 2012
This movie had the creepiest futuristic earth destruction I've ever seen and it was so looong.
½ October 29, 2012
Dreadfully wonderfully awful. Every hoary cliche that could be imagined for a disaster movie is crammed in this craptastic mess. Hopeless illogical science-check. A few, very few, decent performances but mostly terrible acting-check, improbable reunions amongst millions of people-check and so much more. A guilty pleasure if ever there was one.
½ September 10, 2012
Thank's to it'sabove average TV acting more intresting characters, pretty decent b-movie effects and lots of disaster action, this ranks as my personal favorite earthquake movie and somewhere in my top disaster movies.
In a way I can see why others may not like this as you really have to be a harcore B-movie/disaster movie lover to enjoy this, but I have my reasons to love this movie so much, so please respect my opinion! Oh and this was followed by a sequel as good as this one... if not, superior!
May 21, 2012
dont really like it, too crazy
December 23, 2011
Great movie seen it on tv!
½ November 1, 2011
I'll never get my time back. They should have taken the budget for this movie and used it to feed/clothe homeless people. WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT CRAP?!
½ August 15, 2011
½ June 27, 2011
I bought this on a Bluray special for something like $7. I actually vaguely remember watching it on NBC. I shut this movie down within 45 minutes. I have never seen such horrible camera work in my entire life of watching tens of thousands of movies. The camera literally spends the entire time zooming in and out several times a second in every single scene. Not only that but between the zooms, people were running by the camera just about every second. Now, Im a gamer and I play games like Call of Duty and they don't generally give me any problems after hours of playing. I had to shut my eyes watching 10.5 and try to listen to it because the story was actually engaging. I eventually gave up and shut it off. This is why Americans have ADD. I dont know this director but I sure hope not to run into him again (without needing migrane medication).
½ June 22, 2011
I saw this on TV a couple of years ago as a 2 part drama, had good SFX for a TV film. Not bad at all.
½ June 3, 2011
Worst "apocolypse" movie ever, so darn boring...
September 23, 2010
Looked quite low budget and channel 4 only seemed to show half of the movie. Perhaps if I had seen more of it I would have rated it higher!
September 16, 2010
Good TV movie...hope it didn't go into the theaters. The end will leave you hanging and I didn't like that at all.
½ July 12, 2010
The President declares "Marshal" law. (Are they kidding me?) The two protagonists are exposed to poison gas. He faints and she is fine and dandy. It's an OK flick, if you don't think while you are watching it.
½ May 16, 2010
Very entertaining for a television movie, but I don't really think they had to make it 2 hours and 45 minutes long. I like how they at least showed the courtesy of splitting it up into two parts, but I did feel a little drag in the middle. I really enjoyed it, and the cast was wonderful to the film, but there is just something missing to me. For TV, it had decent effects, but this movie was nothing short of a weak movie with an exhilerating start, waiting to be finished. That all being said, I really liked it!
May 8, 2010
The best disaster t.v. movie I have ever seen.
April 12, 2010
Amazing not much more to say really
January 27, 2010
i xeiroteri tainia poy exw dei pote
½ November 26, 2009
great movie eyes were glued to the tv screen the whole time. I had completely forgotten about lunch and then wondered how i was hungry.
October 17, 2009
Amazing. That is all that there is to be said.