10.5 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

10.5 Reviews

½ September 21, 2009
Pretty standard. It's like a shortened version of 24, only without Kiefer Sutherland and without action. For sure there was a budget here (destruction is okay), but apart from that it's the normal crap about how America is the center of the universe and the only people who can solve a crisis live there.
½ September 9, 2009
This film is absolutely terrible. The performances are barely believable, and that's probably the one good thing I can say about it. John Schneider is just about the only actor that makes this film bearable. The MUSIC makes the film seem even cheaper than it is. The special effects suck, the story sucks, the sci-fi sucks, the dialogue sucks and this movie just sucks. AND it's interminably long.

AND it makes no sense. Setting off nuclear weapons deep underground on a fault line that magically appears out of thin air to stop earthquakes?!? What utter utter UTTER nonsense.

And WTF is up with Zoomy-Mc-Zoomerson ZOOMING in and out every 5 freaking seconds?
August 18, 2009
I am NOT happy with it because no closed captions like sutites!!!! They should add to it!!!!
July 25, 2009
This take a part of USA...hmm well kind of good.
½ April 11, 2009
very long, didn't keep me interested, it was alright!
February 27, 2009
Ummm suspenseful & interesting yes... a bit far-fetched for sure....
February 24, 2009
That looks relatively intense!
½ February 6, 2009
typical story about:
worse relationship are re-built by earthquake.
someone sacrified to save millions of people,
earth protection message etc.
although the idea quite old, it still attractive!!
sometime i get dizzy on those shaking scene~
November 29, 2008
This was an AWESOME movie. You can tell it was low budget, but it has suspense, and I thought had some good actors in their early years!!
November 13, 2008
Dragged on for so long, and many unrealistic moments, I guess that's why they call it a movie.
November 9, 2008
typical disaster movie...
October 27, 2008
Interesting theory .. the movie was alright.. a b-rated movie with b-rated actors.. you don't expect much
August 22, 2008
This movie was awesome!!!!
½ August 16, 2008
The effect are consider incredible especially the bridge part, but still I'm sure they can do it better...
August 15, 2008
good but kills marine life.
½ August 12, 2008
Beau Bridges as president. How could any disaster movie get any worse? A geologic laugh-riot with characters you can't wit to kill off, RUN AWAY!
July 28, 2008
i ove movies like this. where there's destruction on a massive scale ;-)
July 25, 2008
It was okay, not that spectacular for a disaster movie.
July 20, 2008
BEST MOVIE EVER. Especially when the bike messenger tries to outrun the falling Space Needle. Hahahahaha.
½ July 14, 2008
Great film. The storyline is well done, and the graphics are spectacular.