Black Beauty Reviews

• Jun 09, 2018

Wow it has been forever since I’ve see it I barely remember what I am able to say is I don’t find that great, But if you do you like horses you may like this movie it is beautiful

• Jan 30, 2018

You know I don’t really remember this movie a whole lot

You know I don’t really remember this movie a whole lot

• Nov 21, 2017

Light but manipulative, Black Beauty also works well aesthetically in certain areas and then feels often clumsy in others

• Nov 05, 2017

Movie afternoon with Gertie. The Lloyd’s Bank adverts have greater depth and characterisation. Gertie meanwhile cried for 30-minutes at the conclusion!

• Sep 19, 2017

This movie brings Anna Sewell's story to life, holding onto the themes of suffering, compassion and expressing the importance of treating animals with respect. This is a great movie, with good supporting actors as the viewer is let inside the mind of a horse.

• Sep 26, 2016

Man, does this movie make me wanna cry. Told from the point of view of the horse, it wills you to keep hoping for something good to happen, such is the ability to draw you into the story.

• Jul 14, 2016

A graceful movie for people that like horses. It has great scenery and the graphics where nice this movie is old fashioned. So it was just ok I think.

• Jun 26, 2016

I love horses so Black Beauty is an amazing movie for me.

I love horses so Black Beauty is an amazing movie for me.

• Sep 06, 2015

I have loved this movie since I was little and still do

I have loved this movie since I was little and still do

• Jun 30, 2015

One of the best children's movies.

One of the best children's movies.