Reviews

• Apr 04, 2020

It's okay Harris and Hershey are both great.

It's okay Harris and Hershey are both great.

• Aug 02, 2013

A reasonable attempt to cover the life of Abraham, with mixed results. The 3-hour run time doesn't help either.

• May 19, 2013

always enjoy these movies

always enjoy these movies

• Jul 18, 2012

They normally mess up Biblical films, but this is a rare and excellent portrayal of the story of Abraham. Richard Harris was the best choice for Abraham hands down.

• Jun 19, 2012

just got done watching it on tv..i missed alot but thought it was very good from what i had seen

• Feb 06, 2011

OUT OF THE WHOLE BIBLE COLLECTION OF MOVIES, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVS ALONG WITH DAVID AND MOSES.

• May 01, 2010

While the film takes certain liberties with the story, I can not deny the power of the acting and how well it so concisely makes the important points show through and it impresses me how applicable even this old story can be today. It feels long, takes liberties and has moments of realistic wonder in desert living - however it has a strong cast who deliver their parts well, and drives home the essence of the story so well, I see it as nothing less than a masterpiece of history, inspiration and education.

• Apr 04, 2010

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Oct 06, 2009

Now this is part of a series called the Bible collection. It taught me a few things I didn't know. Its worth the watch, the acting and the costumes are excellent. Story of Abram, his adult life. The part where the 3 angels of the lord appear to him very moving. Also recommend the Story of Joseph, Most excellent. Richard Harris has played so many parts in his life, but he gave 100 percent for this one. If your like this film you will also like many films by Fox Family Video. 4 1/2 stars.

• Apr 10, 2009

Another classic! Richard Harris' potrayal is amazing!

Another classic! Richard Harris' potrayal is amazing!