The Mask Reviews

• 5d ago

Smokin'! The funniest movie I've seen in a while. Must see and recommended by me.

• Aug 09, 2019

The Mask is Jim Carrey's 2nd best comedy behind Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

The Mask is Jim Carrey's 2nd best comedy behind Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

• Aug 07, 2019

In my opinion, this is probably one of the best goofy Jim Carrey performances and film in general. An absolute must see

• Aug 05, 2019

Loved this movie!!!!! Favorite classic!!!

Loved this movie!!!!! Favorite classic!!!

• Jul 31, 2019

a great comedy, unexpected and full of funny and inspirational parts, the plot is solid and very original

• May 06, 2019

Stupid. Didn’t laugh once.

Stupid. Didn’t laugh once.

• Apr 22, 2019

While mostly child humor, the effects and Jim Carrey make it an interesting take on the dark comics of the same name

• Mar 15, 2019

A '90s classic. Strays miles from the source material but delivers a solid fun ride and even kids today love it. Held up well.

• Mar 14, 2019

Carrey is excellent as both voluntary push-over Stanley Ipkiss and as his crazy wild-man side as the Mask, the comedy without Carey as the Mask are nothing to write about but overall thanks to the acting and effects that do still hold up today in my view I do occasionally coming back to The Mask.

• Feb 26, 2019

Wonderful film 10/10 would recomend.

Wonderful film 10/10 would recomend.