It Could Happen to You Reviews

• May 05, 2020

VERY GOOD movie, "It Could Happen to You"(1994), (that I have seen a number of times, since it opened in the U.S. on 1994, with my last time seeing it, on my TV, started at 12:00pm(CT) and ended at 2:15pm(CT) on Monday May 04, 2020)! (I wrote my comments here at 2:07pm(CT) Tuesday May 05, 2020.)

• Sep 15, 2019

Its a nice story and concept. Yet i had to turn it off within 15 minutes because i couldn't take Rosie her voice and really bad acting. I feel it could been a really good movie if someone else played the character.

• Jul 13, 2019

Will Hollywood produce a film this good again? The answer is no chance.

Will Hollywood produce a film this good again? The answer is no chance.

• Dec 31, 2018

It Could Happen To You is a true romantic comedy that stars Nicholas Cage as a good samaritan cop in Brooklyn who promises a waitress played by Bridget Fonda half of his lottery winnings. The protagonist in this story is Cage's wife played by the annoying Rosie Perez, I can't stand her, she plays a selfish, money loving, pain in the neck person who you just want to strangle. The storyline is based on true events and the movie was predictable. There are very worthy costars to mention, Isaac Hayes played a reporter; Wendell Pierce as a fellow cop; Stanley Tucci as the ex lover who over exceeds his welcome; and Richard Jenkins as the prosecutor for Perez. Overall it was warm, charming, fairy tale come to life type of movie, I had not seen this flick in a while but I would definitely watch it again.

• Apr 12, 2018

A well-intentioned lottery drama, but I wasn't too crazy about it. (First and only viewing - 4/12/2018)

• Feb 04, 2018

A lightweight comedy that has a very 90s feel about it. Not particularly funny but watchable and will pass the time

• Jul 12, 2017

Good. Mad that Muriel pretty much got away with everything.

Good. Mad that Muriel pretty much got away with everything.

• Jun 23, 2017

A wonderful Capra-esque rom-com with Nicolas Cage doing his best Jimmy Stewart. Bergman's film might not be the best or brightest, but I have to say that I love everything about it.

• Feb 24, 2017

I was a teenager when I saw it the first time and now after more than 20 years it was still able to change my mood and makes me feel that everything is going to be alright

• Jan 24, 2017

Ihan ok. (Suom. Rakkauden arpa)

Ihan ok. (Suom. Rakkauden arpa)