Angels in the Outfield Reviews

• Aug 27, 2019

Trolls, and half-functioning droids dislike this movie. Angels in the Outfield is a classic.

• May 25, 2019

While this isn't a great movie, it manages to be a fun sports movie with some touching moments for the whole family.

• Oct 13, 2018

This is one of Disney’s best. A touching family movie with a great message about believing in one another and becoming better than who we are.

• Sep 15, 2018

I have seen angels in the outfield and it was very good. It is such a good movie. It has a great cast in it. Danny glover and Christopher lloyd were both great in it. I llove Danny glover. I want to check out some of his other films. He is a very good actor. He really fit the character of the coach named george knoxx. I liked the movie. I heard that people could be bothered by the movie because it looks so religous. I'm not a religious person. I enjoyed the movie.

• Aug 17, 2018

I'm upset this does not have a higher rating. putting my stars here to boost it to certified fresh... it could happen

• May 27, 2018

Angels in outfield is a good movie every time I watch it then it makes me feel like I need to play baseball and get motivated! The cast was well done so there is an a problem there

• Jan 19, 2018

Danny Glover, Tony Danza, Christopher Lloyd what a good cast was put in to this movie it was well done as a movie I really enjoy it you will find it to be a funny movie. My favorite character is George Knox the Manager. See the trailer when I watch this movie it gets me motivated to play catch or play baseball

• Sep 04, 2017

Bater up and see Angels in the outfield it's such a funny movie that will make people laugh! The cast to the movie was great Danny Glover, Tony Danza and Christopher Lloyd they where great in this movie!!

• Aug 24, 2017

Good to see Danny Glover branch out from playing a bitter, aging, authority figure that eventually learns the value of understanding the viewpoints of others. NOT! One tiny tar star.

• Aug 21, 2017