Buried Alive Reviews

• Oct 13, 2010

Not so good as expected!

Not so good as expected!

• Jan 13, 2010

This film has a really bad script and the ending is predictable. Some of the acting is bad and the director has people being to melodramatic at times.

• Oct 29, 2005

[size=3]I got suckered. :mad: The packaging for the dvd for the movie Buried Alive made it look like a horror flick, complete with gravestone and creepy artwork. Its in fact an old 1939 movie about a prisonor who falls in love with the prison nurse & his battle to get out of prison. What a rip off. I guess I can't complain since I got the dvd for only $1 and on the other side is another movie (probably another ol' crappy one). The other movie is called "I Bury the Living". Better not be about some gardener and his struggles with grasshoppers. :rotten: :rolleyes: [/size]