Junior Reviews

• Dec 19, 2019

It's something that you and your family can sit down and get some chuckles from on a Saturday movie night.

• Dec 12, 2019

Nothing like twins at all" lol

Nothing like twins at all" lol

• Jul 14, 2019

I don't know why this has such a poor rating! It is one of my families all time favorites!

• Dec 09, 2018

Some funny lines and a premise that could've been full of belly-laughs on paper fail to save Junior from being poorly constructed, mostly consisting of the same joke of "Ahnuld's big and DeVito's small" and a terrible script. Not to mention the nightmare fuel that is baby Schwarzenegger. Which actually is a nightmare. Damn it, Reitman, you're better than this.

• Apr 23, 2018

Junior (1994) Directed By: Ivan Reitman Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny DeVito andEmma Thompson Plot: Alex Hesse and Larry Arbogast are working on a new drug which will reduce the chances of a woman's body rejecting an embryo and thus causing a miscarriage. When their research funding is withdrawn, and human experimentation is denied to them, they decide to test the drug by briefly impregnating Hesse. Hesse however becomes attached to "his" unborn baby. (imdb.com) Review: Ok Wow this is just one of those weird '90s films where someone comes ups with an idea and they then just put out crap with no effort. While this movie has some funny parts it kind of ruins the comedy, when it tries to be serious. What they should of done with this film is decided if they wanted it to be a comedy or a serious film, because the way it was made it left me confused and felt like I wasted my time watching it. Rating: 4/10 Recommendation: Rent, but try to catch it on TV if you can. You're not missing anything if you don't watch it but I feel almost every film is worth one watch.

• Feb 11, 2018

Perfectly fun kids movie, better than Jingle All the Way or Twins. Nice to see Thompson in a comedic role, which she pulls off. Devito&Arnold are who they are.

• Jan 30, 2018

After having not seen "Junior" since it came out, I decided to check it out again. The first time I watched it, the feature didn't really leave an impact on me beyond the ridiculous concept of having Arnold Schwarzenegger being pregnant. Not much has changed since then. Overall, the movie is a bit of a mess as it can't quite figure out what tone it wants. The humor and the drama are all over the place and, to make matters worse, the jokes felt very hacky. The one shining light I did find, however, is that Arnold's performance is genuinely good. The whole cast is actually really decent but Arnold really shows his chops and proves he was a lot better than I ever gave him credit for in the past. The movie could have probably been a decent dramedy if fine-tuned enough but, for what it is, it was pretty messy, kinda unfunny, and not very engaging. Hello! My name is Rev. Ron and if you feel like checking out more of my reviews (including a more in-depth look at "Junior") you can visit my blog at RevRonMovies.BlogSpot.com. Also, if the mood strikes, you can follow me on Twitter (@RevRonster). Thanks!

• Jan 06, 2018

This is pretty much a one joke movie that is otherwise okay if you're looking to kill time. The fundamental problem of this film is it forgets its a comedy. Arnold is likeable and towards the end his growing connection to the unborn child is quite touching but along the way it lacks laugh out loud moments. The only real joke is seeing a pregnant Arnold, if that sounds funny to you watch it. Emma Thompson is miscast but otherwise the film is likeable. My Mother laughed more than me.

• Oct 25, 2017

Review: Ok Wow this is just one of those weird '90s films where someone comes ups with an idea and they then just put out crap with no effort. While this movie has some funny parts it kind of ruins the comedy, when it tries to be serious. What they should of done with this film is decided if they wanted it to be a comedy or a serious film, because the way it was made it left me confused and felt like I wasted my time watching it.   Rating: 4/10 Recommendation: Rent, but try to catch it on TV if you can. You're not missing anything if you don't watch it but I feel almost every film is worth one watch.

• Aug 16, 2017

Unfunny and very uncomfortable to watch. Junior is a terrible movie in so many ways.