The Crew - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Crew Reviews

February 12, 2012
doesn't make much sense at all. mildly interesting to see Viggo play a Floridian lawyer asshole type. That's about it.
Oh wait, Ray Wise and Grace Zabriskie of Twin Peaks fame reunite here onscreen as a couple, oh for about five minutes. And that's only for the most serious Peakers.
½ August 19, 2011
Rather interesting. Jeremy Sisto was really good in this. Viggo was delicious in a pair od shorts thourgh out the movie.
½ February 8, 2011
This Crew material is a Cinemax reject at best but I let myself fall into it. However, for your sake, I actually sat through the whole mess so I could accurately warn you. Viggo Mortensen is seen here in an early role with a deceptive plot: after an untimely death, a group of friends take a boat trip to relax and find trouble instead of much needed downtime. This was well before any Lord of the Rings or Cronenberg opportunities so I excuse one of the actors for this trespass. For some reason, two strange fools set their boat on fire and are rescued from the ocean by Viggo and his friends. As soon as they are picked up though, they take over the boat at gunpoint. One of the idiots is a creepy transsexual type who is not really sure what he's doing and neither does his female companion who speaks no English. What eventually takes place is the taking and losing of leverage of control on and off the boat. One couple finds that the other is cheating with yet another passenger on the trip. I suppose that was a poor attempt to give us a subplot to ease our minds while other acts of ignorance take place. I can't count how many trips were purposelessly made from the island to the boat and back. So many trips are taken that it mentally and physically exhausts ( I suppose that is worth some points for effect). It is a thoughtless plot and story so one can only pray for a quicker ending but it only gets worse as one of the friends eventually sides with the weirdo captures and makes the experience that much worse. Every character is pathetic, there is no wonder or anticipation, and there is really no resolution worth reliving. It repeatedly fires blank after blank in an attempt to gain our attention but anyone still watching is already deaf. It truly is horrible from start to finish. It is not to be viewed under any circumstance, but if it must be mentioned, then it should be brief and negative. The reason you have never heard of this is that obviously some guardian angel has kept it out of sight and out of reach, which is where it should stay until someday in the future when Viggo sits through a Comedy Central Roast... (F)
½ April 15, 2010
This was pretty much the suckiest movie ever.
February 24, 2008
I'll watch anything with Donal Logue.
December 15, 2007
I only watched it because Jeremy Sisto was in it. He played Timothy Grant Esq. a troubled, transexual and he had the cutest little breasts! Viggo Mortensen was an absolute dick!
½ December 1, 2007
You have to be a Viggo Mortensen lover to even like this movie. For those who are and care to see hiis Brother Walter you can catch him as the co-pilot in this film.