10.5: Apocalypse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

10.5: Apocalypse Reviews

½ September 14, 2016
The incident about cutting the North American Continent, in half, should NOT happen in real life.
½ August 14, 2013
It would almost be tolerable without the horrendous cinematography.
December 28, 2012
Haven't seen it. 'Nature strikes back' movies aren't my cup o' tea unless they are C rate cheesy with silly swarms of bees or frogs. -wink-
December 7, 2012
Would like to see at some stage.
½ September 12, 2012
one of the worst movies ever made. disaster movies are usually a fun viewing, but this is just blatant idiocy. i cant believe this was allowed to go ahead and be made as a hollywood movie!!!! it was shocking. the camera work was blatant, the acting was blatant, the action scenes were blatant, EVERYTHING WAS BLATANT!!! and to everyone who reads this review, if you have watched 10.5, look up blatant in the dictionary and you will see what i mean. the word describes this movie too perfect for words.
½ September 10, 2012
As good as the first for all the same reasons, this sequel has even more disasters and even an ending less on the happy side, which was a nice surprise! together these 2 movie make for an awesome apocalypse for sure!
½ August 27, 2012
The usual stuff for this type of movie. 1970s disaster movie storylines with the advantage of so so CGI. Second level dialogue, hokey plot points ( argumentative siblings, familial sacrifice, unknown pregnancies) fill the minutes until the end. If there's really nothing else on...........
July 9, 2012
Earthquakes rip apart the USA.
April 10, 2012
Pretty good for a made for tv movie.
½ March 31, 2012
oh this was really good, kinda suspenseful, but only kinda
½ October 25, 2011
This weeks movie review one for Monday October 24 2011 until Sunday October 30 2011 is 10.5 Apocalypse, that came out in 2006. This was good. Interesting. Put you on the edge of your seat. I never heard of this movie but it very good. Kim Delaney, from Superman tv series Dean Cain, and from the show the Jamie Foxx Show the sexy Garcelle Beauvais Nilon is in this movie. I give this movie two thumbs up. 3 and half stars.
June 27, 2011
I bought this on a Bluray special for something like $7. I actually vaguely remember watching it on NBC. I shut this movie down within 45 minutes. I have never seen such horrible camera work in my entire life of watching tens of thousands of movies. The camera literally spends the entire time zooming in and out several times a second in every single scene. Not only that but between the zooms, people were running by the camera just about every second. Now, Im a gamer and I play games like Call of Duty and they don't generally give me any problems after hours of playing. I had to shut my eyes watching 10.5 and try to listen to it because the story was actually engaging. I eventually gave up and shut it off. This is why Americans have ADD. I dont know this director but I sure hope not to run into him again (without needing migrane medication).
½ June 27, 2011
June 22, 2011
I need to see this again, rings a bell, sequel to the first TV film 10.5 with Dean Cain starring from the New Adventures of Superman!
½ May 2, 2011
If you want to watch a movie that is just scene after scene of disasters taking out US landmarks then this is for you. Special effects are a bit rubbish and there is no real storyline or character development.
February 2, 2011
Pretty good diaster movie.
½ March 30, 2010
After the amazing effects of the earthquake, this movie provides nothing else.
½ February 16, 2010
Awesome movie better than the first
½ February 6, 2010
looks like the budget of this film went to frank langella without. him this film would not have any good acting the whole way through