10.5: Apocalypse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

10.5: Apocalypse Reviews

January 13, 2010
Earthquakes rip apart the USA.
½ January 8, 2010
Definite sci fi "B" flick with a star cast of has beens and some almost has beens..."
October 15, 2009
Sjieke effects maar de film zelf is maar gewoontjes. Wel leuk dat het einde niet zo voorspelbaar was!
October 6, 2009
Extremely well-done effects with non-stop action manages to combine several of the previous disaster movies all into one. Presenting a plausible explanation for the event adds a fresh approach to this genre of movie.
September 18, 2009
This could have ranked up in my top ten disaster flicks, if not for the filming. I think the camera man was playing with the zoom controls, like he just got the camera for Christmas. it made me dizzy to watch.
½ August 7, 2009
I liked it.Very suspence.
½ July 20, 2009
worst movie i have seen in a long long time. Special effects are extremely elementary.
½ July 19, 2009
This seems to have borrowed to much from other movies and can not take it serious enough. Somehow I can not set back and enjoy the entertainment... so simply not good enough .... for me !
½ July 6, 2009
horrible, horrible crap. this wasn't fit for an analogue tv yet that's where it was released.
½ June 15, 2009
I couldn't be bothered to see the end.
May 24, 2009
David Foreman totally flips out with the zoom ring on the camera. I was constantly reminded that I was watching a camera person work.
May 24, 2009
The movie is only half-way and I think it's rediculous. Bad acting (Governor's daughter, among others), poor plot . . . this kind of stuff just doesn't happen! Yet, I'm still watching for the kicks of it!
April 19, 2009
very serious movie enjoyable
½ April 2, 2009
This is long. And episodic as it was a TV miniseries.

There are tremors in Utah!
Mt Helen is going to blow!
Mt Helen?

You get the picture.
OK some of the script sucks. Some is ok. Frank Langhella does his best with one good moment in 3 hrs.

If you like disaster or apocalyptic movies or you want to learn a lot of geology - then see this.
March 18, 2009
I found it difficult to proceed watching after a mere five minutes worth. The camera work was HORRIBLE, the director for some reason thought it was artsy and cool..??? I didn't enjoy it one bit. Zoom, zoom, zoom.. is all I can say about it.
February 27, 2009
Ummm suspenseful & interesting yes... a bit far-fetched for sure....
½ December 11, 2008
this wasb't bad. 10.5 Was better! But it was still good! :) I like some disaster movies! :)
½ December 8, 2008
Probably one of the better made for tv movies I've seen but my God was it ever cheesy and over the top...there were way too many all too convenient circumstances and the ending was sudden, melodramatic and really cheesed it up all the more...
December 2, 2008
This was the best disaster film ever I say this movie should have got 3 Golden Globes.
½ November 23, 2008
One of the worst movies I have ever seen. Not even worth your free time watching it on cable. Save your eyes on this one, you'd be better starring at a blank screen.