Pocahontas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pocahontas Reviews

½ November 5, 2017
Not at all average of what really happened. Also the wind is COLORLESS !
½ November 2, 2017
This movie was fantastic. Often over hated. This movie delivers a beautiful spiritual message, manages to capture charm as well as emotional beauty, this movie well deserves better love than it deserves. People often over focus on the historical aspect and forget about the true intentions Disney had behind this movie. This movie is definitely worth a watch.
October 29, 2017
Beautiful animation serving a very historical inaccurate story.
October 26, 2017
a beautiful Disney animated film for Disney fans love her so much, I like this movie so much
September 17, 2017
Pocahontas is a very good film. The only reason why it doesn't get a higher rating here is because it's a wildly inaccurate, airbrushed account of the real "Pocahontas".
September 2, 2017
I think this movie means well... but the execution was way off.
August 13, 2017
I think this movie was Good disney movie thats worth seeing at least once but when you look up the real story try not to be to weirded out by the fact that pocahontas was around 10 when she met john smith ????
½ August 6, 2017
Woo woo, a movie about my 13th great-grandmother
½ August 3, 2017
Altough ''Colors of the Wind'' is for me one of the best songs in Disney History, with one of the strongest messages about humanity and their relation with nature, the rest felt a little short and boring. The animation is gorgeous but in the end is an ok movie.

|It's an 6,9 out of 10|
½ July 31, 2017
A by the books Disney princess adaptation, but it's still dazzling when it comes to presentation.
½ July 17, 2017
From this film, we learn it is important to abandon our families if it means we are going to be in a relationship. Also, John Smith is portrayed as a letch.
July 3, 2017
Pocahontas one of my favourite Disney film of all time and Pocahontas is my favourite Disney Princess of all time
½ June 27, 2017
While this film can be very exhausting at times, its consistent animation and memorable story makes this film a classic.
½ June 25, 2017
After watching this I think there needs to be a spinoff involving just the dog and raccoon as they gave me the most amusement in Pocahontas. Beyond that though I was engaged with the story more than I have in most of the Disney fare that came before the "Renaissance" began. Sure it might not be up to the standards of the juggernauts of Aladdin or Lion King but this was a fine watch that other than the standard cheesy romantic dialogue and relationship with the fast forward button mashed I really have no problems with.
June 10, 2017
Not a Disney film I would place under the great category, but it's OK for what it is.
½ May 19, 2017
Despite being the least memorable of the Disney Renaissance, Pocahontas is still an endearing musical drama. 3.5/5.
May 4, 2017
Beautiful animation and great songs. A fine classic from Disney's Renaissance era. (First viewing - Summer 1995 in theaters)
May 3, 2017
This was one of my favorite movies and I still like this movie! There is no problem with this movie at all. The music was great I like all the songs and hay there where funny moments in this movie! to me I feel like this has good history. Great for kids to see this funny movie!
April 23, 2017
One of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen.
½ April 4, 2017
really not that great some good ideas but it feels a little forced