Pocahontas Reviews

• 19h ago

The movie itself had a wholesome message that was family friendly and somewhat enjoyable, however, missed the historical significance and overall was mediocre in its elements.

• Jul 01, 2019

It's a little inaccurate to real history, but it's ok.

It's a little inaccurate to real history, but it's ok.

• May 16, 2019

Slow, fulfills the classic old Disney film, hooky songs! It's a good film, not amazing, but worth a watch!

• May 15, 2019

Another swell pre-modern Disney Animation film, showing off the balance of the human race.

• Apr 13, 2019

This film has a great story however, it's not factual and I am not keen on how the graphics.

• Mar 28, 2019

It is an excellent film! Quite frankly, I don't mind it's love story between Pocahontas and John Smith. Yet, it is unbelievable that people are complaining about historical accuracy in a Disney movie. I like the way Disney handled everything and gave it a more matute tone, compared to other films in their catalogue. Even though the plot is predictable, but it is still emotional and I literally cried at the end. The movie also carries important messages regarding respect and preservation of nature, even bringing awareness to ethnocentricity and how we can overcome it by being united. And of coarse the animation style is gorgeous! The music is also beautiful, and perhaps one of the best Disney soundtracks ever! In some of the scenes the music literally speaks for itself. Overall, I'll give it 5/5. The movie is underrated and certainly doesn't deserve the hate and low ratings. So in my opinion, it is truly a gem worth watching.

• Mar 15, 2019

Pocahontas is a Disney film directed by Eric Goldberg and Mike Gabriel. Good voice acting especially David Ogden Stiers as Governor Ratcliffe. Good characters like John Smith. Good cinematography with some cool shots. Very good animation like most Disney films. Good and beautiful setting. Good style with the colour scheme. Good sound design. Steady dialogue. Good editing. Good music whether it be background or front ground. Good story that has been changed for the Disney crowd. The comedy falls flat most of the time. Good atmosphere especially with the natives. The film is also quiet enjoyable. There a quiet a few things wrong also with the film. Over all I give it a 5/10 - could be better

• Mar 04, 2019

The songs, the colors, the message... I love it!

The songs, the colors, the message... I love it!

• Feb 02, 2019

This is the greatest Disney Movie ever and despite what anyone else says Pocahontas is my favorite Disney princess! She didn't need a prince to rescue her, she did what was right!

• Feb 02, 2019

The best animated movie ever made! With the best movie song ever sung: Colors of the Wind!