Fair Game - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fair Game Reviews

½ November 18, 2016
T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E.

BUT...a true "How Did This Get Made" classic!!
½ September 14, 2015
At some point they had to have decided they were going to make the biggest joke of a movie possible.
½ April 24, 2015
It's easy to see how Crawford became the next great model turned actress from this well done thriller....this crap killed two careers,Baldwin and Crawfords.
April 6, 2015
So bad it was a double career ender. Model Cindy Crawford's consistently leaden performance was so bad she never acted in a lead role again. Director Andrew Sipes, making his directorial debut, never directed anything ever again. You'll wonder "what the hell were they thinking" about every five minutes.
½ April 3, 2015
Cindy Crawford makes her acting debut as a lawyer Kate McQuean in Fair Game. A small case of hers leads to her being targeted by the KGB and detective Max Kilpatric becomes her only chance of surviving. Fair Game is a decent enough action film, in the similar vein of any of the Van Damme movies of the 90s. The biggest draw here of course is Crawford who is simply stunning of course to look at, but is an atrocious actress. Baldwin doesn't help much, but its a decent enough premise if you get around that and enjoy looking at Crawford.
September 25, 2014
Cindy Crawford is 100% supermodel and 0% acting skills. I think when you mix with a lame ass director filled with a lesser rip-off of "Point Break" and add William Baldwin and one of the sexiest supermodels of the 90's have in common, it's because everyone is gonna laugh at you at their performance. I hated this movie because the action looks okay, but the acting itself just downright terrible. Cindy ain't no Bridget Fonda, but she should've learned her lesson from now on.
September 19, 2014
Cindy Crawford et William Baldwin dans un petit film d'action sans pretention. Ca se laisse regarder sans plus.
½ November 25, 2013
This is the best movie Cindy Crawford speaking, a Baldwin that's not Alec, and a director who's only credits include writing one-off episodes of shitty late-80s TV cop dramas could make, and it's still a piece of shit.
½ November 3, 2013
It gets more outrageous and corny as the film goes on, but there are occasional moments that make you keep watching.
½ September 29, 2013
How I loved Cindy Crawford. Too bad she was in a terrible action movie with William Baldwin.
December 7, 2012
Man this is hot! shes on fire!
½ October 27, 2012
Decent action film of note only for Cindy Crawford's acting debut. She does alright as a lawyer former KGB agents are trying to rub out due to her involvement in a legal matter. You could do a lot worse than casting Crawford.
½ October 1, 2012
Crawford is not bad, but she is not good either and Baldwin just gets by on his good looks.
½ September 15, 2012
Yeah, that was pretty bad. 16% of users on Flixster liked it. That pretty much says it all. Even Cindy Crawford can't save this train wreck.
DrStrangeblog
½ September 6, 2012
The film that launched supermodel Cindy Crawford's stellar acting career. Ohh, right. Must've been Billy Baldwin's fault, the Ted McGinley of the silver screen.
June 11, 2012
saw it , it was good to me, cindy was MAAD SEXXY YO.
June 11, 2012
If you watch it for the action it's a great movie, if you watch it for sex and nudity, it's a so-so movie, if you watch it for the acting it's one of the worst movies ever made. I hope that helps.
½ April 9, 2012
It had been a long time since the last time I watched this movie and when last I watched it, I didn't find it very memorable.
After watching it recently, I can actually say that it wasn't all that bad.
When there was action and violence, it was bloody and explosive.
We get to see Cindy Crawford naked and she actually wasn't that bad of an actress.
William Baldwin didn't seem to suit the lead hero but he wasn't all that bad.
Didn't realize that Salma Hayek had a small part. It wasn't a necessary part of the story.
February 8, 2012
not bad. i enjoyed it kinda
½ January 22, 2012