Reviews

• Jul 05, 2021

It's got a load of character and plot holes, but it's still the pioneer of dual star's likeable enough classics.

• Mar 06, 2021

It's not bad. I haven't seen it since I was a kid, and as an adult with almost fully grown kids, it hits differently. I found myself thinking Claire Kensington was right about a few things, and really did nothing wrong.

• Nov 25, 2020

Good movie for the most part. A few scenes dragged on and bored me, and some too dramatic. Although, the humor was amusing and the plot was creative!

• Oct 13, 2020

one of the best films I've seen and I didn't understand why took out 8% this film is all

• Jul 08, 2020

I liked it better when it was called The Parent Trap.

I liked it better when it was called The Parent Trap.

• Oct 13, 2019

For what it is, classic!

For what it is, classic!

• Sep 30, 2019

I absolutely love this movie. The characters are relatable and funny, and it brings nostalgia of summer camps for anyone who has ever gone. It even makes you wish you were a child again.

• Aug 22, 2019

Great movie watch it

Great movie watch it

• Aug 14, 2019

We've seen this movie enough times to quote every line. Seen it dozens of times. Yes, there are some cheesy lines, and the acting is a little wooden, but you expect that from kids. Kirstie Alley and Steve Guttenberg play great parts, and the lines that Philip Bosco gets are the best in the movie.

• Mar 31, 2019