Jumanji Reviews

• 6h ago

Its perfect. It is the best movie in the series.

Its perfect. It is the best movie in the series.

• 5d ago

A simple but exciting storyline. It really is a great family movie, that everyone will actually enjoy. The special effects and CGI are of course not the best, but it doesn't affect the actual viewer experience at all.

• May 15, 2020

This is a classic 90s family movie. One of the best Robin Williams action adventures. Still a fun one to watch today. Don't forget to check it out, if you haven't yet.

• May 02, 2020

The first movie is so much batter than the new ones, although the critics prefer the new ones rather than this master piece... I simply hate critics. They are all arrogant pricks that think they know too much about cinema and the seven art. They are all frustrated directors that they will never be.

• May 01, 2020

Uhhh i think is kinda great but it gave me nightmare.

Uhhh i think is kinda great but it gave me nightmare.

• Apr 29, 2020

Unfortunately, one of Robin Williams lesser roles that does not come close to utilizing his comedic or dramatic talents. The entertainment which is supposed to come from the animals, people and objects coming from the game fails, either because of poor animation or silly presentation. David Allen Greer's role is just a cliche bumbling cop that simply makes no sense in that he is the only cop around and never calls for backup, despite all of the damage being done.

• Apr 10, 2020

Finally watched it as an adult and it was not as confusing/annoying as I thought. A decent fantasy/adventure film. A little hectic, but entertaining.

• Apr 08, 2020

Classic!Amazing to watch and feel of 90's vibe visuals were teribble but the way story and screenplay is,we'll forgot everything else.A great movie!

• Mar 29, 2020

A decent movie to watch with your family. I watched this when I was a kid and still love it now.

• Mar 23, 2020

Why is this movie so hated? Yes, most of the visuals REALLY don't hold up but the story is really good.