Heat Reviews

• Nov 10, 2020

Excellent. What more can I say.👍👍👍

Excellent. What more can I say.👍👍👍

• Nov 04, 2020

Check out my latest podcast with Marcus Pinn and Rob Cotto where we have a few drinks celebrating the 25th anniversary of Martin Scorsese's ‘Casino' and Michael Mann's ‘Heat': https://bit.ly/3p4Uc9p

• Oct 25, 2020

Top tier of heist movies

Top tier of heist movies

• Oct 15, 2020

This is easily for sure one of the best crime movies of all time. Robert De Niro and Al Pacino together you know every time it will be fantastic and that's what this film is.

• Oct 06, 2020

Wasn't a fan. Al Pacino was flamboyantly great as a balls to the walls, gritty police detective. Robert Deniro, the obvious pick for the bandleader of the "bad guys". Val Kilmer didn't have much to do. Ultimately the movie felt dated to me. I lost interest pretty early on, stopping the movie and taking breaks. Women served one functionality - either to be fucked or seen as an attempt at some stability. Why rob a bank that you know is already being staked out by the police? Why stay in an area and try and rob anything when you know you've been made by the police? Why not spend most of your time finding the guy you failed to kill and has the potential to make you all? Why do all the hard labour of making a girl give up her career and entire life to go on the run with you just to let your ego take over and get you killed? I don't understand male ego. Why get married if you don't give a fuck about spending time with your wife? Why risk not only your life but someone you claim to love to double back for some guy you could've killed before but failed to and never thought about again until the end of the movie? Shows how one dimensional intelligence can be and how easy it is to have blind spots in every other area in life. Ah, and this whole "don't have anything you can't walk out on in 30 seconds or less" bullshit was violated a hundred times over. Clearly even for Deniro, relationships (and ego) take precedence.

• Sep 08, 2020

Ok action movie with Robert de niro .

Ok action movie with Robert de niro .

• Aug 30, 2020

I find this to be a great crime film with a great cast in it. This film had a fantastic story. This is one of my favorite films of 1995. I also really liked the Director's Definitive Edition of "Heat" that came out in 2017.

• Aug 26, 2020

An extremely engrossing film that's right near the top of the cops vs robbers genre, featuring an outstanding cast, crisp script and wonderful performances (particularly from DeNiro and Kilmer), and perhaps the very best bank robbery sequence ever put on screen.

• Aug 11, 2020

First of all, let's all wake up and admit that Val Kilmer is a bad actor. With that out of the way, it's a decent movie that's way too long with a bunch of dialogue that can get a little bit tedious.

• Aug 08, 2020

1 of my favourite films ever...clever script brilliant acting has everything you want