Sudden Death Reviews

• Jul 02, 2019

A spectacular action-thriller film.

A spectacular action-thriller film.

• Jun 24, 2019

This is my favorite Van Damme flick. It has high spectacle action, amazing story and cool effects

• Dec 05, 2018

One of Van Damme's better films, fast paced it keeps you entertained

One of Van Damme's better films, fast paced it keeps you entertained

• Oct 23, 2018

A great 90's action flick from Van Damme

A great 90's action flick from Van Damme

• Feb 15, 2018

Die Hard in a Hockey Arena but with Jean-Claude Van Damme. The cops could've been more compelling but Sudden Death has severe consequences & is ambitious. Definitely reccomend

• Jan 02, 2018

A surprisingly fun and entertaining film for action fans. Another pale imitation in the long line of Die Hard imitations. This film follows a similar premise but if you can turn your brain off and you just want a fun action flick, it delivers.

• Jul 30, 2017

This is the story of Sudden Death

This is the story of Sudden Death

• May 29, 2017

A nice action film..!

A nice action film..!

• Apr 04, 2017

Easily one of the best "Die-Hard" clones I've seen and it may have a slow pace, at times, but to me it's fun and exciting.

• Dec 30, 2016

For my money one of Van Damme's best for a number of reasons. 1 ) A truly great moustache twirling villain. 2) A confined arena of action with lots of peril in the vein of Die Hard. 3) A fast pace. 4) A wonderfully over the top memorable ending. It may look slightly "TV movie-ish" on occasion but this is a great action movie with a decent script that I do like to return to from time to time. A lot of fun and strangely under appreciated.