Black Sheep Reviews

• Dec 25, 2019

One of my favorite comedies ever.

One of my favorite comedies ever.

• Nov 08, 2019

Not the best Chris Farley movie, but it's a fun family comedy.

Not the best Chris Farley movie, but it's a fun family comedy.

• Jul 16, 2019

A comedy misfire in almost every way. You can see that Chris Farley and David Spade are capable actors, but the problem is they were handed a mediocre script and a director unwilling to make anything slightly tangible. Only chuckled once and besides that, there is really nothing else that is worth a damn in this movie. Makes Tommy Boy look like a pretty decent film in comparison.

• Mar 24, 2019

Yeah it’s easy to win when YOU NEVER MOVE YOUR BACK ROW! GOD

Yeah it’s easy to win when YOU NEVER MOVE YOUR BACK ROW! GOD

• Mar 24, 2019

Pathetic political jabs and occasionally exaggerated slapstick takes up the rest of the substance that Chris Farrelly, and David Spade, reliably takes up the majority with their always hilarious, riotous antics. (B) (Full review TBD)

• Aug 27, 2018

Black sheep is a great comedy that a lot of people enjoy. But for me I thought it was kind of okay. It's still got a great storyline about voting for a specific governor. And Chris Farley and David spade are both good actors. They are both funny guys together. Some parts in the movie can be a little weird but they are still funny. I do like the ending scene when Chris Farley and David spade say goodbye to each other and Chris Farley's jacket gets stuck in the plane door and Chris Farley goes oh no help by screaming. That was hilarious!

• May 16, 2018

One of the funniest movies I've seen!

One of the funniest movies I've seen!

• Nov 30, 2017

I love Chris Farley. I miss Chris Farley. Spade is at his best when he was with Farley. I really miss Farley.

• Mar 26, 2017

I loved it a great movie funny and it reteams Farley and Spade it was amazing

I loved it a great movie funny and it reteams Farley and Spade it was amazing

• Nov 15, 2016

Hey, at least Chris Farley brought us something special with his incredible gift! That big coward Kevin James just can't match up to him!