Tornado! Reviews

• Feb 23, 2015

It may be subpar compared to Twister, but there are good reasons to like it. True, the drama is thin, and there's more chasing than tornadoes, but this is one of those cult-based films to watch for the people. Bruce Campbell and Ernie Hudson make a interesting and fun duo. Even if the thrills never take off, those two made it a easy watch.

• Jan 25, 2014

I have this movie both (1-on Digital video Disc, & 1- on VHS tape), & i have seen this movie on Network Television (Fox Television in Louisville, Kentucky).

• May 15, 2013

Had a couple twisted scenes with cheesy acting.

Had a couple twisted scenes with cheesy acting.

• Apr 01, 2013

Oh my god! It's a twister! Oh, wait, it is just b-roll stolen from handheld storm chaser footage. But we should still pretend like we are Bill Pullman and Cary Elwes anyway!

• Sep 01, 2012

I thought this was going to be a scary and hyped up tornado film. But don't be fooled as the so called 'drama' is completely down on the chart. It is very boring, no action at all and too much talking. I would skip this one.

• May 24, 2012

Despite potentially being an action-packed caper, this pathetic 'Twister' (1996) cash-in is nothing more than a waste of time, premiering on television three days prior to its blockbuster inspiration's cinematic release.

• Apr 16, 2012

The movie is made purely for Ed Wood fans...

The movie is made purely for Ed Wood fans...

• Mar 17, 2012

Much like when Ants and A Bug's Life both came out at relatively the same time. This is a great battle of the studios. Only Tornado got about 1% of the budget that Twister received. Yet, If you are a fan of Bruce Campbell then this is a must see. Truly great in all it's B-movie glory. Bruce is truly a master of "getting it" on one take as two takes would mean more film used, thus spending more money.

• Sep 19, 2011

A fairly typical TV movie enhanced by a charismatic cast.

A fairly typical TV movie enhanced by a charismatic cast.

• Feb 25, 2011

It has Bruce Campbell and Ernie Hudson in it so it can't be bad right with those two great actors? Unfortunately it is bad. Basically a poor man's version of Twister. This is a B-movie that isn't as bad as you might think, but it's not good either.