Now and Forever - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Now and Forever Reviews

December 20, 2013
gary cooper carole lombard and shirley temple as a family you bet
½ September 24, 2010
What a beautiful movie. It was just lovely.
October 3, 2009
This is NOT the same movie I like !
July 25, 2009
Saw it before and really love her movies
January 19, 2009
I really enjoyed this movie, but it is not your typical Shirley Temple film. It had a lot of adult situations and featured an almost disturbing scene where Shirley cries hysterically because she learns that her father is a lying criminal. Gary Cooper is great as a likable man who makes terrible decisions. It's certainly not the type of movie we're used to with Shirley Temple, but I liked seeing her in a more adult situation. They did manage to slip a song in even though it was meant more as an ironic contrast to her father's criminal activities than an entertainment piece.
December 4, 2008
An acceptable nicely shot Paramount soaper, with the three stars in good form. However, the forgotten Sir Guy Standing steals the show as a jovial, but devious jewel thief.
½ April 9, 2008
"Ay┼?ecik can─▒m─▒n i├ži"'ni and─▒ran bir film :) oyuncak ay─▒ya m├╝cevher saklama fikrini de i├žeriyor...
March 26, 2008
Good show, but it didn't have the ending that I expected.
January 15, 2008
I really enjoyed this one! The story was more interesting than "Little Miss Marker" (which was on the same DVD) and I loved seeing Carole Lombard and Gary Cooper with Shirley - a winning team.
November 17, 2007
It's a Shirley Temple movie, what else can I say?
November 4, 2007
Very sweet cute movies from all of Shirley Temple's movie. I loved all of them. But I didn't watch some of them! I'll copy and paste to the ones I watched!:)