Twister - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twister Reviews

½ July 10, 2016
Why? What is the point of this movie?
July 6, 2016
I saw it, when it was first released, so I don't remember much, except that I liked it.
June 30, 2016
Admittedly, the main problem with the film is that it puts a lot of emphasis on disaster instead of story-telling. With that said, the special effects do make up for it, courtesy of director Jan De Bont (director of Speed and cinematographer of Roar), and the acting is notably underrated, particularly from the main trio of Bill Paxton, Helen Hunt and Jami Gertz. Certainly not the greatest disaster movie by far, but if you came to the film for the thrills and excitement, it won't disappoint you.
June 13, 2016
Scared the Sh#t out of me as a kid. I couldn't watch it for years. So that's a good thing.
May 20, 2016
Absolutely one of my favorites
May 19, 2016
one the most iconic amazing , and absolutely spectacular weather based movies ever made. This movie realy dramatic and has a realy cool realistic look on nature and human nature . I've grown up watching this movie so has most of my family , I love this movie and can't say enough about it it's deserves way more stars .
May 9, 2016
great movie. I love it
April 23, 2016
5/5. My favorite movie of all time.
April 17, 2016
While possibly not the most accurate scientifically or the best plot in the world, it is an outstanding movie. When I can't figure out what else to watch, it's one of my goto movies.
April 11, 2016
Pretty entertaining. Worth a watch.
½ April 9, 2016
Great movie,had fun with it and loved it
March 30, 2016
Just shallow, dumb "entertainment".
March 28, 2016
This is a great classic movie
½ March 2, 2016
Everyone has movies they can watch over-and-over again and never get tired. This is one of those movies for me. This movie is well-balanced with great characters, who all get their chance to stand out. The premise is simple: storm chasers chasing twisters. The effects still stand-up after 20 years and this is a good film to watch with kids-as long as they are not too young. I was also surprised that there were many stars in the movie who hadn't yet risen to the top: Helen Hunt, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Jami Gertz. If asked, I couldn't pick my favorite character or moment. Best to park your brain on the side of the road and just enjoy the fun.
February 29, 2016
Childhood favourite ?
February 24, 2016
Twister is probably my personal favorite live-action movie, filled with my favorite storms, tornadoes, and destruction scenes that are just AWESOME!!!
February 9, 2016
Pretty fun, but pretty stupid. What else do you want from a movie about tornados?
½ January 23, 2016