Fear - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fear Reviews

August 12, 2014
Always a guilty pleasure... fun in that '90s thriller kind of way. Oozing with overacting, teen sex and violence.
July 20, 2014
the whole time I just wanted to see Mark Wahlberg's character get killed.
July 14, 2014
The fear showed more fun and fab that fear itself... :-)
July 8, 2014
I own this on DVD and Blu-Ray
½ June 25, 2014
A cheap plot rip-off from romance novels of the 90's mix with a bad direction.
½ June 11, 2014
HAHAHA, HEHEHE, HOHOHO, this movie is so stupid! :b I was laughing, and laughing, and laughing through the whole thing!
½ June 9, 2014
It wasn't the worse film in the history of movie making like some are trying to say. There are moments where it draws you in. I think Mark Wahlberg played the part of the psycho well. But there was much more character development needed.
The film ended far to abruptly for my liking. There was a large build up as to what was going to happen but it was all over in a heartbeat. As far as being scary and thrilling it lacked a lot.
June 6, 2014
My first Mark Wahlberg film and def one of my favs growing up
½ May 19, 2014
My first Mark Wahlberg film and def one of my favs growing up
April 27, 2014
Mark Wahlberg gives an eerie psychotic performance that captured what would soon make him a star. Fear is nothing original or groundbreaking but the performances from future stars Witherspoon and Wahlberg carry the picture and make it an enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours watching a thriller with two young actors in the youth of their careers.
March 27, 2014
Not a bad start for Mark Wahlberg, he prety much carried the movie and did a damn fine job of it
March 22, 2014
I absolutely luv this movie I wish I had the DVD
½ March 7, 2014
Marky Mark, you dirty bastard.
March 6, 2014
awesome movie with a great creepy character played by wahlberg.
"It all could have been different Mr. Walker.."
February 23, 2014
Psycho thrill ride !
February 16, 2014
Still better than the 1981 and 2014 versions of endless love
February 9, 2014
~ to be reviewed soon ~
½ January 25, 2014
An actually half-decent romantic thriller with solid performances from a young cast. It's fun to watch Mark Wahlberg and Reese Witherspoon at the nascent stages of their budding film careers. William Petersen of CSI and Manhunter fame is also solid as the girl's father who is far too suspicious of her boyfriend's behavior and knows he's up to no good. Solid performances elevate what is ultimately a routine thriller. But it's fun to watch if you're in a nostalgic mood, especially if you were an adolescent of the mid-1990s like me so I relate to the characters a bit. Fear does hold up well despite being made in the mid to late 1990s and its themes are still very relevant to today's teenage youth.