The Rock Reviews

• Jul 30, 2019

The Rock is one of Michael Bay's best films. Sean Connery's performance is the best one out of all the actors. Nicolas Cage's acting is kind of pale.

• Jul 20, 2019

This movie has aged like a fine wine. Brilliant all these years later. Although I've seen it a dozen or more times throughout the years, it still keeps me at the edge of my seat.

• Jul 18, 2019

Cheesy and corny is how i describe most of this. But i couldn't look away but i was really entertained.

• Apr 06, 2019

Michael Bay's only good movie!

Michael Bay's only good movie!

• Mar 24, 2019

Quiet enjoyable. One of the best michael bay films! Bay made a good movies when actually he wanted to make it.

• Feb 19, 2019

Easily Michael Bay's best movie, and I mean that in a genuine way. Ed Harris makes a compelling action movie bad guy, Connery and Cage make an excellent duo, the action is gritty and intense, and I'd argue The Rock has more than a few iconic moments to help it stand-out among a bloated crowd.

• Nov 23, 2018

Loved this from start to finish when it came out in 96 and still do now. The actors of the day where nearly in this. A must watch 90s classic

• Sep 12, 2018

strange theory that sean connery's character is actually james bond. Makes the film a little better if you look into that, otherwise just so so.

• Sep 04, 2018

The plot is kind of ridiculous, but who cares? This movie is just great dumb fun that will have you wondering why in Zeus's butthole people don't like it.

• Jun 21, 2018

The Rock is an enjoyable and very well directed action movie. Nicolas Cage and Sean Connery were really good in this movie. Ed Harris was good playing the main bad guy. But I actually like him better playing the good guy. Not my favorite action movie, but still very entertaining movie thanks to Michael Bay.