Jack Reviews

• Oct 04, 2019

This move deserves to be treated a little better than people treat it.

This move deserves to be treated a little better than people treat it.

• Sep 12, 2019

From the director of The Godfather trilogy, comes this bland misfire. Jack had potential and was clearly made with good intentions in mind, but Robin Williams' talent is wasted in this depressing and downright creepy "family" (this is rated PG-13, you see) film that gets worse as it goes along.

• Jul 09, 2019

loved this movie growing up

loved this movie growing up

• May 18, 2019

This movie meant and still means so much to me. The way Jack Just wants to be a normal 10 year old makes my heart hurt because all my life I have wanted to be normal but instead I'm disabled.

• Apr 09, 2019

Its hard to believe that Francis Ford Coppola directed this abomination. It tries to be a heart-warming dramedy, but it fails miserably. The plot was ludicrous and filled with circumstances that don't make sense. The characters are horrible; they are terribly written and extremely melodramatic. The comedy was childish and cringe worthy. No development whatsoever, a whimsical score filled with schmaltz, and an ending that screams Hallmark Channel. Everyone involved with making this would be ashamed.

• Feb 26, 2018

From the director of the Godfather comes Jack... Seriously? Robin Williams acts like a jackass in front of the camera, Francis Ford Coppola is clearly jacking off behind the camera, and the end result is jack shit. This atrocious misfire is depressing on so many levels.

• Oct 22, 2017

....so the guy that directed this directed "The Godfather"? Wow

....so the guy that directed this directed "The Godfather"? Wow

• May 18, 2017

This movie is well acted enough, but the idea behind it is just too depressing to be funny.

• Apr 18, 2017

This is probably the oddest film I've ever seen. I like to think of it as a film that is best when you learn from it. It explains the little things in life that we go through that we take for granted. Also, probably one of the best monologue quotes of all time at its end. Great movie.

• Oct 03, 2016

There's just something kind of damn wrong with this one. Kind of awkward. It's a movie I wanted to like so much. I adore Robin Williams. Something off with this.