Moving Target - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Moving Target Reviews

February 21, 2009
Michael Dudikoff stars in the most riveting Russian crime drama/suspense movie since Eastern Promises... Well, not really. But I had a good time. There's a series of movies called 'Faces of Death,' but after watching this movie I think it should be called 'Faces of Dudikoff.' I'm a huge Dudikoff fan, and the guy is just too funny with all his expressions, and you can't help but like the guy. The Dude delivers his lines with all the conviction of a tree, but the movie is worth it just to see his worried, vacant expression. 'Moving Target' also kind of sets up a seuel, so why they didn't continue the adventures of Sonny McClane in many movies after just blows my mind.
February 17, 2009