House Arrest Reviews

• Sep 14, 2019

Great coming of age movie from the 90s. Cool to see these actors nearly 30 years younger.

• Jul 24, 2017

Love this movie! #90kid

Love this movie! #90kid

• Dec 24, 2014

House Arrest is without a lie the worst comedy film ever. This movie is not funny to watch. The movie was mean-spirited, and the jokes were terrible.

• Oct 21, 2014

Enjoyable, I've watched it several times. When it first came out until just this weekend, still lighthearted and silly fun after all these years.

• Nov 03, 2013

Though it contains few laughs and every kid's fantasy, House Arrest wastes a talented cast with an unrealistic plot and bad acting.

• Oct 01, 2013

The kids in this movie were so damn annoying, I found myself routing for the parents.

• Apr 30, 2013

Brother and sister, not wanting their parents to split up, decide to lock them in the basement until they reconcile their differences. As word spreads in the neighborhood other kids trick their parents and lock them up in the same basement until some agreement can be made. This story is pure farce and as such is only mildly entertaining. The laughs, when there are any, are of the stand alone quality. Still, families needing a diversion other than animation may find this fun.

• Apr 12, 2013

This is a good movie and its a good family movie.

This is a good movie and its a good family movie.

• Mar 28, 2013

This movie reminds me of being a kid. Always wanted to lock everyones family up.

• Feb 17, 2013

This movie seemed to get a lot of flack, but I don't think it was really that bad of a show. Maybe I thought it was always a neat idea to lock your parents in a basement :p Sticking with the point of the film, it was a fun film I guess I should say. Quirky, cheesy, but fun!