The Hunchback of Notre Dame Reviews

• 6d ago

It's hard to say that this film is bad, but it's also hard to say that I legitimately loved it like most of Disney's other films. It's not that it's a dark kids film (Coraline is one of my favorite animated movies ever), but even with its exceptional animation, talented voice cast and decent enough songs, the story and characters can be a bit clumsy overall.

• Jan 14, 2021

Honestly, if it weren't for those stupid gargoyles, this movie would be damn near perfect.

• Jan 04, 2021

This is honestly one of the greatest films Disney has ever produced. It works just as well for adults as it does for kids. The villain isn't just evil - he's complex and realistic. The movie explores dark elements such as genocide, lost, hatred, sin, and prejudice - and even though the film isn't all that faithful to the source material, it is still excellently pulled off. I highly recommend this movie, as it is one of the most underrated films in recent history.

• Dec 05, 2020

'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' - Rating: 4/5 - 8/10

'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' - Rating: 4/5 - 8/10

• Nov 25, 2020

This movie gave a positive message that you can't judge people from the outside. More important to show the people in the inside. Being yourself is a great way of life.

• Nov 14, 2020

What makes THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME so unique is its incredible inspiration for Victor Hugo's novel, including many of its greatest challenges involving faith, religion, and being who you really are.

• Nov 11, 2020

One of the best from disney. Only thing that bothers a little bit are the gargoyles. Otherwise it's an amazing and emotional movie. The music and messages are so powerful.

• Nov 08, 2020

I love it. Frollo is great, the animation is great, the music is great, the story is great, it's really great. The gargoyles are a bit annoying and detract from the interesting stuff, but I can tolerate them. It's a personal favourite.

• Nov 01, 2020

A surprisingly grown up animated film, this is more appreciated perhaps by an adult than a child. Some of the themes will go over their heads and some of the scenes are probably frightening for little kids.

• Oct 27, 2020

79% ""The Hunchback of Notre Dame"s musical songs are powerful and also funny, but the film also remains one of Disney's best, with dark elements, wisecracking characters and brilliant visuals".