Bulletproof - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bulletproof Reviews

½ November 27, 2016
still find this one funny
October 12, 2016
Salt N Pepa en theme song, Adam Sandler et Damon Wayans en lead roles, James Caan en méchant, Bulletproof fait son âge et c'est parfois à son désavantage. A cette époque, Sandler sort tout juste du SNL et son rôle consiste très souvent à être l'amuseur public dans une comédie où Damon Wayans la joue quasiment sérieux de bout en bout. Forcément, le film en souffre un peu et la première heure est un peu compliquée à suivre, tant les gags sont mauvais et la menace Caan peu présente. En revanche, dans sa dernière demi-heure, Bulletproof est beaucoup plus réussi, laissant l'humour de côté et privilégiant la camaraderie et l'intrigue policière. Quelques twists ici et là plutôt efficace et le film d'Ernest R. Dickerson se trouve finalement être un film sympathique, à défaut d'être totalement bon.
½ September 17, 2016
Adam Sandler isn't very funny and Damon Wayans is at the end of his popularity.
An action/comedy that has James Caan as a drug dealing car salesman.
September 15, 2016
Great comedy duo, horrible lack of plot.
August 17, 2016
FBI agent escorts a criminal who he built a friendship with while undercover. The duo must now escape corrupt officers and henchmen in this basic "seen it before " action comedy.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
I thought this film deserved more credit, It was pretty funny and not silly funny like most of Adam Sandler films.
May 12, 2016
"That`s what you get for trying to get me to suck you d..k!"
½ December 16, 2015
i do not know but i enojoyed it
December 12, 2015
Very worthy buddy picture with many crude laughs.
September 18, 2015
Adam Sandler at some of his funniest! A+
½ September 16, 2015
9/16/2015: Not great by any means, but a fun movie.
½ June 18, 2015
Funny duo. Shitty script. Bad movie.
June 13, 2015
I loved this flick and was shocked to see that, on Rotten Tomatoes, I stood alone. Please check it out and tell me I'm not completely crazy.
½ April 28, 2015
You put two overrated comedians together with a rehashed poorly done script,what the hell did you think you'd get?
April 22, 2015
Not the best Actioncomedy I've seen with only a few laughs and not really the freshest story but as I'm a big Adam Sandler fan I did kinda enjoy it.
½ March 22, 2015
* Good mix between action and comedy (the scenes in the honeymoon suite being particularly funny)
* Interesting concept, that is well played out throughout the film
* Interaction between Wayans and Sandler isn't as entertaining as it could be. Definitely expected more!
February 12, 2015
This was absolutely dreadful! I wasn't expecting it to be Oscar worthy and I'm not quite sure why Netflix recommended I watch it but I feel cheated that I have lost an hour and a half of my life that I could have used to stare at a wall

The basic storyline is just silly, undercover cop gets shot in the head, survives and then has to team up with the almost killer in order to take down scary old James Caan. Please. I've had better ideas come to mind when passed out half in my bath tub after a rough night.

If you want to see Adam Sandler try to act his way out of a paper bag and fail miserably, this would be the movie to watch. Otherwise, use your time to yawn and stare at the sun
½ November 23, 2014
Dumb action movie that had some good lines once in a while, but thats it.
November 6, 2014
howd this movie get such bad ratings? this movie is hilarious, definitely a sandler and wayons classic