Titanic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Titanic Reviews

½ May 1, 2016
Considering the very low budget this had, it's still amazing that when it comes to the story it's a lot better than what Cameron did.
The only real "sin" of this series is its low budget and not-great set accuracy. But I can't fault a made-for-TV series in 1996 for it.
Specially when in 2012 iTV made a 4 part series with a far bigger budget that was 10 times worse than this one. Had this series had an HBO-today type of budget, there's a chance it would have seriously contented with Cameron's version of Titanic.

I really hope to see it on Blu-Ray soon.
January 16, 2015
Wonder how it ends lol
½ July 27, 2014
Cheesy special effects!!
August 17, 2013
No ship is "unsinkable"!
½ May 11, 2013
Emotionally and intellectually, this is a better rendition, than Cameron's film.
½ April 6, 2013
Although this miniseries doesn't come close to capturing the scope of the disaster as Cameron did, the filler material is far better.
March 31, 2013
love this movie it made me cry.
January 13, 2013
Great cast but couldnt pull it off like the newer version
½ December 20, 2012
it was ok, it was better than what I expected, for a tv movie, it starred Tim Curry, Catherine Zeta- Jones and Peter Gallagher, it was an ok movie and I own it on DVD, it was ok but expected better
½ December 7, 2012
Å se en film om Titanic er en automatisk sammenligning av den noe mer påkostede James Cameron versjonen som kom året etter denne. Likevel er denne ganske så blottet for gode spesialeffekter, og noe treg å få igang.
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
November 2, 2012
they're so stupid in this move but oh well is awsome
October 5, 2012
One of the most epic love stories ever.
September 8, 2012
I enjoyed this movie The enter connecting storyline was good but don't leave the room or you will get lost to what's going on.
September 3, 2012
this was one of the greatest love stories I have ever seen! I watched it in theaters several times and love watching it over and over again!
July 29, 2012
was the best titanic movie
½ July 12, 2012
ok - definitely not James Cameron Oscar worthy.
July 9, 2012
The sinking of the Titanic seen from the points of view of first class and third class passengers.
July 3, 2012
this movie will make you cry
July 2, 2012
Did know about this one.